porch fire and dog poop on my lawn

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

porch fire and dog poop on my lawn

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream last night that I saw a fire was starting to catch onto my porch from a fire that was burning next door - I was trying to call 911 but couldn't get the number right. My Aunt was there and I told her to call 911 and she didn't seem too concerned. I looked out again and it seemed like the fire was dying out but it destroyed a couple of my lawn chairs.

I then dreamed that there were like 4 of the neighbors dogs came onto my lawn and pooped on it. I was upset and one dog (looked like a bulldog) pooped an enormous poop. In the dream I knew this neighbor allowed his dogs to poop on my lawn before and I told him to come pick it up and I was going to have to tell him again to clean it up out of my yard.

any meaning to this?
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: porch fire and dog poop on my lawn

Post by Chambers »

I see this has been here awhile and has no response so I would like to share what I see. Whether the dream has any meaning I can't answer, just share what I see.

The fire may be about some anger or passion that has started with others and looking to consume you. You see the danger and seek help from others, but you've forgotten how to do that, and some close to you may not see what you see, therefore, don't share your concern.

Fires go out on there own when there is no fuel to keep them going. I'm thinking you didn't give it any fuel.

The pooping in your lawn sounds like the "neighbor", whomever that represents, has some issues and are relieving themselves within your personal boundaries.

So now it's like, "Hey, you are crossing boundaries that you shouldn't cross and leaving your mess behind."

Pray about it.

Kind of reminds me of political discussions, or even religious discussions, that can get out of hand.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: porch fire and dog poop on my lawn

Post by Chambers »

To put it more simply, maybe others are crossing personal boundaries that they shouldn't be crossing. That is, if your dream is about anything like that.