The Him

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
barny

The Him

Post by barny »

In a dream I sprang out of my hospital bed with a burning, urgent desire to meet Him. As I left the bed tearing my way past nurses, doctors and surprised onlookers I HAD to get out of the hospital because He was here and waiting for me. As I ran down the hallway, I burst through the hospital doors that lead outside. Once outside, the light that surrounded me was brilliant almost blinding. Everything had a hyper color to it. Everything was almost polychromatic. Reality was enhanced. Even though there was “nobody” there, I felt His presence. I was with Him and it seemed to me that this was my day with Him.

As I was with Him I just started running. You see, I used to be an endurance athlete before I developed congestive heart failure. I used to participate in half marathons. What was so miraculous is that He afforded me the opportunity to run like I used to and run I did. I was passing cars left and right. I was able to leap over buildings. I could negotiate road furniture at high rates of speed. I could stop, change direction at will. The laws of physics did not apply to me. When I was with Him laws of the world did not apply, I was under Kingdom rules.

Then I found myself in a bicycle race, right there in the sweet spot of the peloton. Before, like with running, I was a category three bicycle racer and this race was so real. My heart was pounding, I could hear the whirling of the chain as it passed over the teeth of the gears.

Then I was running again, but as I ran my body would morph into narrow passage ways. I could squeeze through the narrowest of obstacles all at a very high rate of speed.

Then I took flight. I was flying! I passed through clouds. I did loop-de-loops. I would bank at very high rates of speed. I would fly as high as I could and then plummet to earth and fly the “nape of the earth”. I was barely above the tree line twisting and turning in and out of trees.

As I ascended into the clouds again, I felt compelled to stop. As I hung in midair, again I felt His presence. It’s indescribable. Such joy. Such love. As I just rotated in the cloud feeling everything I could feel the dream ended.

Joel 2:25-27 says, "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmer worm, my great army which I sent among you.
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
Colossians 2:8

Fight the good fight
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: The Him

Post by HisBlood »

Amazing dream and coming reality!
That scripture come to mind as well, a promise!
He IS coming soon!

Hebrews 12:1-2

Blessings
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......