snow in the night

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

snow in the night

Post by PastorJKG »

I have had several dreams with snow in the dark of night. Well, once it was more of a vision. I saw a horse in a stall looking out into a very dark night with driving snow pilling up around the door. A dream i had ended in a room with a large window with very dark night but snow was falling heavily. I dreamt i had a snow ball pleco (tropical fish) in my aquarium. IRL I have never had one. Never really wanted one. They are very expensive. They are completely black with very bright white polka dots. I feel these elements are connected but not sure.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: snow in the night

Post by bjcollin »

The only thing I am hearing is church climate is changing, times are changing and it will be different in how we need to minister going forward.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

BJ, I have heard of snow speaking of a coming move of God, and I thought that the darkness could speak of the mystery of faith and fearful place of not knowing what is out there. But then again, it could be saying to stay in shelter because the snowy night could be your death. For the last year I have been in a place so frustrating I've lost confidence in my interpretive insight and everything feels so confusing. I just try to trust that Abba knows what He's doing even when I don't have an inkling.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hello again.

Dark and cold possibly?

External circumstances in the dark and winter season or cold environment?

Maybe, at least outside, it's a time for things to die in preparation for a new season full of new life.

Maybe you can extend warmth to others, or stay inside. Some things to pray about.

For what it's worth, from what I've read i have found you have had some insightful offerings, although i know that ultimately lies with God and the dreamer.

Be blessed.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Chambers,

Exactly, It is up to each dreamer to work out their dream language with God as He speaks differently/individually to each of us. God may use a symbol one way with me and He may use that same symbol totally differently with you and yet a third way with somebody else. The dreamer that originally had this dream is a pastor/bishop over churches in his area, so he knows this spiritual principal very well and I like his insight on many dreams others have had. God can and does speak mightily prophetically, but we don't always get something on every dream and it falls back to the dreamer to work it out with God on what He meant with the dream.

in Christ,
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Thank you brian.

I'll admit, I've had my own fears that ive been trying to work through.

Sometimes i see things a bit differently than others and fear ill come across as contradictory, or overstepping boundaries.

If i did sorry about that. God knows not my intention. Thank you.feel free to let me know if something comes up.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Forgot why i came back. I wanted to add, and stress, in my dreams and visions horses can speak of the spirit and fishes of the soul.

God bless you pastor. I sense you are full of humility to open yourself up as you do. Thank you.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Here i go again. Kinda want to apologize for the multiple posts but i did want to share this thing that came to me shortly after posting on the horse. Can't say it was a revelation from the Lord, but something that came to me and i believe coincides with things you both discussed.

If, and stress if, the horse is about the spirit, maybe your spirit is "stalled" because of the current conditions outside. I don't see any direction as to what to do, go out into the dark, cold conditions or stay inside, but i feel confident you've been seeking the Lord on it all.