12 star pentagram

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

12 star pentagram

Post by HisBlood »

Hi There,
So 2 nights ago I had a dream of a 12 star pentagram! I was very high up off the
groundand was staring down at this pentagram! It was dark but I could see 3 cloaked
figures (Witches/warlocks) moving around with small bowls placing them on the points
of the pentagram! There were various objects in the center that I could not see clearly!
I then saw a huge centaur/faun like creature, I can’t remember the name of it, but it
looks,mid-section human with arms, 2 legs with hooves and this one had a big goat
head! I knew there were curses and spells being spoken and I semi-woke myself up and
began to send archangels to destroy it, all the while praying in tongues and speaking
the WORD!
I saw the 12th point explode from the angels swords of fire and another angel cut off
the head of the creature! I’m not sure it was for us personally, for our city or country!
Although, I know there is a wearing down of the saints, as is spoken of in revelation!
Ours and our sons homes are constantly filled with prayer and His Presence!

Thanks for any insights,
Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: 12 star pentagram

Post by keilani »

Shalom sis! A 12-pointed star makes me think of government or counsel....maybe it's speaking of the destruction of demonic counsel over your government. I was just listening to a short vid by Jeff Jansen where he mentions how both Bushes, Clinton and Obama had witches and warlocks in their counsel of 300 but Trump put an end to that and invited 300 prophetic voices when he became POTUS. Praying His Kingdom come and His will be done in your lives and nation.

Will enclose the link should He lead you to listen; it starts at 14:43.

https://youtu.be/fmGrtIWTQSg
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I also saw the 12 sided star as being symbolic of being against Godly governments. If I remember right, the centaurs in mythology represented wild untamed passion. CS Lewis used them differently as a symbol, and he depicts centaurs as the wisest and noblest of creatures. Narnian Centaurs are gifted at stargazing, prophecy, healing, and warfare; a fierce and valiant race always faithful to the High King Aslan the Lion. So for this dream, what I see is that you are in the Holy Spirit and you are above and being shown the overhead view of this wicked plan of witchcraft. However, through prayer this plan will be for naught as the Lord will take care of it and removed it's head thus removing it's power.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

(((Em)))
It’s so good to see you 💓
Yes, 12 for government is definitely right! Ours is such a mess right now!
Billions of dollars added to our debt funding abortions and nonsense in
other countries ☹️

I will listen it 😉

Yes, I remember Narnia well! Loved those movies 😊
I completely agree with this and that’s what HE has been showing me, praise God
“removed it's head thus removing it's power”
We sure need a Trump

Thanks both of you!!!
💓.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

♡♡
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.