ALIEN

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Jeanette-Louise

ALIEN

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

An old Word.
On the 9th Seprember 2017 at +- 4am I was woken up with a voice saying to me a Audable voice saying . "Alien" I was not afraid but was struck with word. The positive prophetic meaning is someone set a apart, alienated from worldly things in order to do the spiritual work the Lord has called me to do.
Psalm 39:12 ....A sojourner in the land not of this world.

12/09/2017 Monday evening at prayer meeting (my portion "A voice" a voice crying in the wilderness.

Please your take or understanding of the above. I beleive I understand but someone else's understanding particularly on the spoken Word alien. It was so definite.

Kind regards and blessings. Jeanette Louise La Combre
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: ALIEN

Post by bjcollin »

Right, the word Alien does not always have a negative connotation, although seeing space aliens in dreams often will represent the enemy. Sometimes the word Alien can have a positive meaning. Reference: 1 Chronicles 29:15, John 17:16, Ephesians 2:19, 1 Peter 1:1, and 1 Peter 2:11. As Christians, we are just in this world, but we are not of the world.
Jeanette-Louise

Re: ALIEN

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

Thank you and am in agreement with you. Sorry so late in responding. I will read the verses.
Blessings.