Bat in Darkness Under a Desk

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Bat in Darkness Under a Desk

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi Everyone,

I had a dream a few days ago and your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

I was sitting at a small desk (no drawers – just a plain desk, like a table) that fitted snug in a small nook of a room. I bend down my head and noted that under the desk was dark. I saw a dark creature under the desk that flew from the front underside to the back of the desk. Looking at it flying with its outstretched wings, I noted that it had a grey ghoulish appearance... I thought “moth” but knew that it was not a moth – it didn’t fit the look of a moth. The scene changed.

I was now standing in the brightly lit room. I heard a thud as if something had dropped on the floor. I looked at the desk area and noted that the ghoulish creature had dropped on the floor. I said, “A bat”. It flew away. EOD.

Any ideas, anyone?
Thanks,
Chrisy 489
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Bat in Darkness Under a Desk

Post by keilani »

Hi Chrisy! Some thoughts that came to mind. A desk makes me think of studying. Fitting snug in a small nook seems like something that is established or has been around for awhile. Looking underneath--digging deeper to find out what's really behind something. Bat being revealed shows that there is something going on in darkness underneath the surface. In my dream language and with what you shared, I'd guess the bat could possibly symbolize witchcraft.

Just some thoughts. May He give you wisdom and understanding.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Also being under the desk made me think of under the table, like something secretly being done perhaps illegally but the light seemed to put it down temporarily or at least cause it difficulty in remaining airborne. When I first saw the title of the dream i thought of the coronavirus. They claim it came from eating raw bats in China. Perhaps it means they will soon shed light on this disease. Maybe you are to have specific prayer for the antidote.

For your prayerful consideration
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Keilani and Pastor JKG,

Thank you very much for your response. It is greatly appreciated. Both of you have assisted me more than you can imagine. You both mentioned "things" that I didn't think about initially. I asked the Lord for revelation and I received a scripture that was also given to me sometime ago. When I considered both of your responses in light of the scripture, I now have the interpretation.

A million thanks to you both,
Chrisy489
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wonderful to hear Chrisy and you are very welcome :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.