Tower of “Babbling”

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Tower of “Babbling”

Post by mynewsong »

I dreamed earlier this week .. I was watching two presidential hopefuls debating with each other while standing at their podiums. One was a man and one was a women, (who appeared to be IRL Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg). What amazed me in my dream was that they were talking at the same time so that I turned to the person standing next to me and I said something like “I can’t understand a thing they’re saying because they’re just babbling and talking over one another!”

Then a couple of days later IRL there was the nationally televised debate in SC where the presidential hopefuls actually DID talk over one another when the moderator lost control of the debate!

I was thinking a play on words: babble is similar to Tower of Babel where God confounded the “speech” of the then human race as He observed their unified effort to build a tower to heaven causing them to not understand one another and be scattered over the face of all the earth.

Does anyone have other impressions, thoughts or interpretation?
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Diamond Member

Re: Tower of “Babbling”

Post by Newbie »

That is exactly what is going on. The Lord is coming against, cofounding, and scattering those systems that was made in the image and likeness of the Nimrod kingdom. Nimrod represents a system in which there is unity in a particular group of people, that look, talk, behave alike, etc... This is not only reflective in governmental systems, but this is also evident in other areas, e.g., churches, societies, etc...
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Tower of “Babbling”

Post by PastorJKG »

Babel means confusion. Confusion is the fruit of the spirit antichrist. Remember how they cried aloud, "Great is Diana of the Ephesians" for a whole hour just so they couldn't hear the truth. Acts 19