Night Vigil under a Duvet

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Imma
Bronze Member

Night Vigil under a Duvet

Post by Imma »

I recently cut-off from a friend who I feel deceives me and makes me take the wrong decisions. When I bought my house in 2012 she was one of the few ones I told. And she was there alone setting things up with me before the house warming party I looked forward to reciprocating the favor and even got a mortgage approval for her when I did part-time with IG group which she rejected. I was still looking forward to her getting her own home one day. Unfortunately, she did in January 2019 but refused to tell until she moved in. On my birthday, casually informed me that she had moved to her house. This and much wrong advice she had given me in the past made me know that close friendship with her is not good for me. She had made frantic efforts to resume our close friends and I refused because I started suspecting that she is deceitful and may be part of the problems I am having in life.

A month ago. I dreamt. In the dream, she invited me to a prayer night vigil. When I arrived I was surprised that the night vigil was held at an open field like a school field, not inside a church. About 15-20 of them that attended were under a large duvet and I could not identify them because the duvet completely covered them or for sure what they are doing( actually praying or not}.

It baffled me that such amount of people covered themselves with one sheet in the name of night vigil/prayer. I refused to join them under the sheet and stood outside with a few people watching them and skeptical. When the day started breaking and as the first daylight started coming out, my friend was the first person to emerge from under the sheet/duvet wearing a low cut afro hair colored blonde. Since she did not know that I attended the vigil she dashed straight to a brand new flashy car she has in that dream without looking back. Inside her flashy car, she quickly brought out a black colored long wig and put it on her head to cover her blonde afro low cut and speed off in a hurry.

I was baffled. I have tried to wish the dream away but it has refused to go away. I started thinking is my friend in occultism? Or, is God calling me to join a strong prayer group for me to be blessed? Because her flashy car in the dream seems to be related to her being part of this night vigil under a duvet? Please help me with the interpretation.

Thank You

Imma
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Night Vigil under a Duvet

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds like she may very well be involved in the occult. Hair is a covering and she was uncovered so to speak in a secret prayer setting. The things of God are done openly not in secret, and not in the dark.

Hope this helps
Imma
Bronze Member

Post by Imma »

Thank You Pastor JKG.

Imma
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Imma. Just wanted to add that over the years I have learned that when He keeps bringing a dream (or anything really ) to mind, He is wanting to speak to me to teach me something. So now when it happens, I'll acknowledge Him and let Him know I'm listening. He is a good Father and you can trust Him to teach and guide you along the way.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.