Capernaum

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Capernaum

Post by PurestPlace »

I had a dream that I appeared in a city made of stone. The city was vacant. No people were present. As I walked through the halls, I saw a Roman tub made for bathing. I looked out from the city and saw a field and the interesting part is I had a vision of seeing farm animals though there were none in my dream. So it was like a vision within a dream. I was in awe of the place where I was and as I woke up I heard the word "Capernaum".
I had to look it up and learned that what I saw in my dream was described in what I read about the city. I know this is a God thing :))
I am still asking the Lord why He showed me this place. I have never traveled to that side of the world. This dream was so vivid. Just asking if anyone as any Holy Spirit led insight on the meaning of this.
Blessings ❤
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Capernaum

Post by bjcollin »

I've been to Capernaum before, it is a beautiful place. When we get places like that in dreams, it is best to go to the Bible and search what happened in that place.

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearc ... rsion=NASB

Many of Jesus' miracles occurred at or near Capernaum. It is also known as the town of Jesus. What spoke to me for your dream was Matthew 11:20-24.