Jesus and His Robe

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Jesus and His Robe

Post by PurestPlace »

I need to share this vision I had while in church a few weeks ago.
We were in church worshipping. I sat in my chair with my head down and all of a sudden I was in a position of being up above and seeing down at the people praying. Jesus appeared at the place of the altar and began walking down the middle of the sanctuary looking at the people praying.
He was wearing a crown of gold but I noticed he had on this beautiful robe. The trim on the front and around the wrists was shimmering gold. The robe had the colors blue, red and gold and each of the colors were made in a triangular pattern. The colors were sparkling like jewels. I observed this for what felt like a few moments and I was back in my chair just weeping. I felt such incredible love for Jesus and felt so humbled by his presence. I know colors and patterns mean something. Thank you for letting me share.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Jesus and His Robe

Post by keilani »

Beautiful vision!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.