Enemy

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sophie
Gold Member

Enemy

Post by sophie »

Blessings

In my dream I was on a public Internet forum where I had changed my surname to “Williams” but used my real Christian name. On this forum was a person who was running me down on the forum ( in reality, I consider this person to be my enemy). Suddenly my father is there in my dream and he was noticeably not happy with this person who was running me down and he told me he was going to report him. In real life my father is deceased.

Many thanks for your thoughts
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Re: Enemy

Post by lynadvs »

William(s) means - helmet/ protection
Chrisaian- a follower of Christ.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
Matthew 5:44

As you are doing the things that God has called you to do, don’t become distracted by the actions of others. God Your heavenly Father will protect you! Make it your mission to pray with the best interest of that person in mind.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

sophie,

sorry I missed this post the other day. To me the simple message of the dream is that God the Father is protecting you from the enemy. Ref: Psalm 91
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

Thanks lynadvs and bjcollins, your thoughts are much appreciated. ..God demands that we forgive our enemies, but can be so hard to do sometimes :)
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hello. I just wanted to add to the offerings.

It may be that your Heavenly Father wants you to "notice" that he sees how you are being mistreated. It has not been overlooked and He is in the process of handling it.

Looks like he may use another to handle it.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

And really. Didn't Jesus raise the bar. He made the law look like a piece of cake. We can't do it without him.

Acknowledge our weaknesses, confess them, and ask for his divine intervention.

The forgiving will come naturally as we grow in the revelation of our own need to be forgiven. And when we think we are there, we get challenged again at a higher level . . . or so I've experienced.
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

Yes chambers, I have to admit that this person is a concern to me and so it’s comforting to know that the Lord may be trying to assure me that He is taking care of it, but was a little mystified regarding the comment that He was going to “ report it.”

Blessings