Beam of light shooting out woman's mouth

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
CassandraApollo

Beam of light shooting out woman's mouth

Post by CassandraApollo »

This is a dream/vision I had on 3/27/2020. I've had prophetic dreams in past. This one dream I keep thinking is a dream the Holy Spirit wants me to share. It's one where I feel like a reporter, report the facts of what I am seeing. My question is, does anyone know if something similar to this is in the Bible?

Dream/Vision: I am on an airplane standing in the isle next to a 3-seat row. I see a woman sitting in the window seat. She is so still I wonder if she is alive. Her eyes are wide open. There is white (with a little iridescent color) bright light in the eyes. Her mouth is wide open, wider than what would be normal. The light was shooting out of her mouth like the beam of a big flashlight.

My three thoughts while watching her: Dang this is intense. Is this in the Bible? I think this is a signal.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Beam of light shooting out woman's mouth

Post by keilani »

Shalom and wecome CassandraApollo! I can't recall reading anything similar to what you described in the scriptures. I do remember that Moses's face shined bright after being in God's presence and angels, including satan, can also shine with white light. Did you have a sense of whether she was human or spirit?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
CassandraApollo

Shalom Keilani - Thank you for responding. She looked human on the outside. But her whole inside was the white light. I just keep feeling "this is serious, this is a sign and this is a signal". I want to believe it's a sign that Jesus will come back sooner that we thought. And at the same time, I know what will happen before Jesus comes back. The thought of "you know who" taking power, grieves me to the core of my Spirit.

I am 62 and was hoping I'd be in Heaven when it all started. I'm normally a very optimistic person and always look for the positive. So thankful for the Holy Spirit because he always helps me have positive thoughts when I can't find any.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hi. I dont know if this is relevant but someone just sent me a prophetic word that, within it, it said this is the Hebrew calendar year of 5780, year of the open mouth.

I dont have time to look into it, but thought i would put here because it reminded me of your dream. Maybe there is something there. Dont know.
CassandraApollo

Thank you! I will look into "Year of the Open Mouth".
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hello again.

Wondering if you are part of some type of ministry that may find itself in the heavenlies, or Spirit, and the woman is a picture of the body / bride of Christ, possibly those in that plane.

Could be a picture of the prophetic ministry?

Possibly she looks dead cause shes been crucified with Christ . . .

She's been given a window seat, or eyes to see into the Spiritual realm. She's full of light, or the nature and revelation of God in Christ. when she speaks it will be the revelatory words of God. Her words, and sight, will be full of light, revelation.

You appear to be questioning what is going on while dreaming. Did you know if this was a thing of God while you were dreaming? There are false lights too . . .
CassandraApollo

Hello Chambers. Thank you again. You've given me more to think about. One afterthought I had the next day was about two witnesses, Revelation 11:1-14.

I don't attend any church. Consider myself a Jesus follower, meaning that I believe Jesus is my Lord and Savior and much more. Years ago, Jesus healed me. Over the years I've tried to tell people about it and other things I've learned about Jesus and Heaven since that time. People don't believe me, so I quit talking about it. Most people are fearful of what they can't understand.

I've been to different denominations in my life and only one ever felt "right" to me. Attended a concert at a Messianic Synagogue and through the evening kept thinking, this is how we Christians are supposed have church.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

I understand. We tried for awhile too. We even stayed when when we didn't find much life in it, trying to give it time, but then life happens around us and had to prioritize in the sense of what was more important AT THAT SEASON. Sometimes we can get caught up in what we think is more spiritual at the time and then God breathes life in other areas of our lives.

We are surrounded by strong believers and, at least, for this season it is enough.

Church has been a blessing in the past so not disregarding it, just where we find ourselves now.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

CassandraApollo wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 pm I am 62 and was hoping I'd be in Heaven when it all started. I'm normally a very optimistic person and always look for the positive. So thankful for the Holy Spirit because he always helps me have positive thoughts when I can't find any.
Grace to you Cassandra! What I love about God is that He never frets and is never caught off-guard. He's had to completely "remodel" my thoughts so that I can begin to see things the way He sees them. As a mom, worrying and fretting was normal/natural. He had to teach me through circumstances to focus on Him and not fear or worry no matter what I saw or was dealing with. Learning that He wants me to trust Him with reckless abandon has been a very freeing journey for me. We have great days ahead of us so I just wanted to encourage you to fear naught!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
CassandraApollo

Thank you Keilani. Your thoughts are much appreciated.