A machete situation/another business advent.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

A machete situation/another business advent.

Post by kingnme »

need a really big helping of an understanding here....

i was dreaming of my hubby and me ...in his hand was a LARGE machete

...and everywhere he walked he carried that thing around in the upright position ....

you know ..just doing different practical things around the house and wut not...

one of those things... he was about to do some work with the owner at a restaurant (IRL we both know him )

but i kept watching him walking around (to BETTER describe it )

with that scratchy old gray machete just walking around with that thing in the upright position

we were about to be intimate and he comes over still holding that .... crazy machete

suddenly i hear this child just screaming in agony ...like they were hurt ... and sounds of abandonment type cry ....it was awful screams

i looked over to see where was the child (like id say age around 7-8 y.o)

i looked towards our bathroom (irl the same direction) but somehow our bathroom transitioned into a DARK hallway ...

the sounds of the screaming child was coming from that direction

i quickly told him ...WAIT!!?!?! im still eyeballing the top of this awful machete knife in this hand

i sed to him.... GO down first to see WHO IS THAT !??!? see about this child!!!

he was sooo hesitant like he really preferred NOT TO... he went down towards that child TO SEE ...thats kinda all i remember

BUT LET ME tell you a little weird issue with this machete ...

FIRST OF ALL : held it like sum old 18th century soldier carrying a musket ...ridiculous :x

SECoNDLY : the WHOLE time ...he held that thing IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION ...... BACKWARDS ?!?!?!?!?

as in the dull end OUTWARD and the BLADE towards him

and that was the reason why i cuddnt take my eyes off of it and him ...

what do you say about this?!?!?!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: A machete situation/another business advent.

Post by PastorJKG »

Is he saved and mature in biblical understanding? It sounds like an old guard posture and the machete is an ineffective weapon . We are to wield the sword of the spirit which is the word of God. Perhaps an old understanding about spiritual warfare. For your prayerful consideration. If it fits, it would be a call to prayer for him and not something to confront him about. If it doesn't fit the situation just toss it. For your prayerful consideration.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: A machete situation/another business advent.

Post by kingnme »

thank you so much for your reply

to ADD to that i also saw stained glass in the midst of all the scenes

i had taken up and interest in wanting to do some stained glass artwork dont know how that got in the mix of my dream but anyways

...in the back of my mind i began to think about his childhood and how he refuses to get healing from...?!!?

and how the way he conducts his relationships and business has been affected by this

hubbs STAYS on the defense (?) about everything ...i thot too that the machete is him possibly only hurting himself ...i dunno :roll:
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9