ATM Transaction

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

ATM Transaction

Post by lynadvs »

I was in line to get money from an ATM. The guy in front of me was at the ATM. I was kind of blankly staring in his direction as he did his transaction. When I realized that I was staring I looked away (as I did not want him to think that I was trying to get his information). When It was my turn for the ATM, I realized that the man left his card in the machine. I pulled it out and planned on chasing the man down to return his card after i was done with my transaction. The ATM was at a counter and there was an ATM attendant there. The attendant watched me to see what I would do. I pulled the mans card out and inserted my card and entered my pin. My account was negative $49. The attendant said to me “oh, you don’t have enough there). Then I said “That is the wrong account. I tapped something on the screen to switch to my other account. There was $7,000 in that account. The attendant was pleased. I remember thinking that i need to put money in the negative account. Because it had taken me a little longer with my transaction, I realized that the man that was in front of me may be long gone. I decided to hand the card to the ATM attendant as I explained that the man before me left his card.
The dream ended.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: ATM Transaction

Post by PastorJKG »

49 is the number of fulfillment for the Jubilee and the 50th year is Jubilee. Negative 49 seems to say, no Jubilee, no blessing, no release from debt. 7,000 is a complete perfect number speaking of blessing and provision. Your blessings are in your heavenly account and your earthly account, or the flesh has nothing good. Others we encounter need help with accessing blessing but we can't help them till we get it straight ourselves. This may seem obvious but many times we loose focus as believers and revert to the more natural default way of thinking and need to be reminded. For your prayerful consideration.