Dream About my Grandparents who aren’t living

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Dream About my Grandparents who aren’t living

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I was with my Grandma and we were in another state, as I was visiting. She was talking about going to another state to visit a family member and I told her I could fly back and ride with her to see them too. Then, I was thinking that I had already taken a week out of school to visit my grandma, and if I took another week, I could fail my grades.

Scenes change: I visited my grandpa, who was living with a friend. I asked how he was and he was complaining about not having anything good to eat. He wished he could have some Meatloaf sometime. I told him that I would cook him my famous Meatloaf that weekend before I left. We were working out which day would work.

My grandparents are deceased irl.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Dream About my Grandparents who aren’t living

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

This dream sounds like some good old memories of your grandparents, mixed with a little anxiety from your daily. I don't see a message in these dreams, so I am going to say that they were just soul dreams of which 80-90% of most peoples dreams fall into this category of just daily life dreams. If you keep having dreams of your grandparents repetitively or if the messages get more directed in nature, like a visitation or something, then I would revisit these dreams as there is something else going on. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Re: Dream About my Grandparents who aren’t living

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thank you 😊
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12