Elie’s dream of Obama and Clinton

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Elie’s dream of Obama and Clinton

Post by bjcollin »

Aug 5 8:01am

I believe the dream was about over an hour.
I was in a bicycle heading towards la Mesa or big Springs. It’s a familiar highway. And I came to the highway where it made a Y and I had a pretty gust of wind helping me bike, so the wind was pushing me, instead of going to the left , I went to the right because of the wind and the traffic, I wind up at a loves truckstop. I knew I had taken the wrong intersection so I asked several people how I would get back to the other side of the highway, and they all gave me the same direction which it seemed impossible on a bicycle. Plus it was starting to get dark. So I started calling people to come help me. While I waited in the inside ex president Obama was selling cosmetic jewelry, and Noah our son was with me, the jewelry looked so real. Noah asked if he could have his autograph and he certainly gave it to him without hesitation. Because I listened to the presentation he had asked me for all my personal information, I was hesitant to give him my personal information, I kept writing my name scratching it off, writing my name is scratched it off I finally gave them my information just my name. i told him but I’m not buying anything right now and he said it’s just important. I am just listening to his speech on the jewelry he is selling, when I see a lady coming towards us and it was Hillary Clinton

As she gets near us , I noticed that she is pregnant. And she is discussing with Obama that they need to move because there’s people coming. Meanwhile I notice Mary Ann, Chelsea With a baby carriage with a baby in it and they are all looking at the jewelry. I am with Noah at a fried chicken place eating inside the loves. There is a huge commotion in the restaurant is really dirty there’s paper plates napkins all over the place, I clean off an area and these people just come and sit at our picking at our food and I asked them to please stop that belongs to my son. But I can still see Obama and Hillary discussing through a window. I go back and say hello to Mary Ann and Chelsea, and I find myself talking to Obama about the jewelry he has and we strike up a deal I don’t have cash and he told me he would take a check, So I write him a check because by this time Brian has arrived with our car, I go inside and I asked attendance where is the man with the jewelry, and said he be back in three hours and I said I can’t wait three hours. I will mail him a check, then I told her I’ve already given him all my information anyway he knows how to find me. But prior to that I have met up with Hillary in the bathroom and I had asked her if she was pregnant or was she faking it? She gave me an odd look and she said of course I’m pregnant it belongs to Barack.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Elie’s dream of Obama and Clinton

Post by bella »

Elie inadvertently gets pushed along by the crowd and how the wind blows. She doesn't plan on getting there, but that's where she ends up. It appears to be something she's doing in her own strength (bike) rather than in a vehicle (ministry).

Seems to me this dream is saying that Obama and Clinton are still doing deals in the background. And they're colluding now.

Whatever Clinton is carrying won't be immediately visible - it's to come.

What Obama is up to is visible. He's doing shoddy deals - fakery - not genuine. It seems to be to do with outward appearances. It's going to be attractive to people because it will look good. Perhaps even be attractive to people because it represents wealth. Whatever it is includes gathering people's personal information.

Loves suggests to me, the church. It's in a mess. People are feeding themselves, but taking what's someone else's. I suspect Noah isn't representing himself here, but whatever his name represents.

Ultimately, against her better judgement, Elie buys into this. Even though she remains suspicious of the genuineness of this deal.

I would take it as a warning not to buy into anything that comes up in future that Clinton and Obama are selling to the people.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

bella,

Thank you. I discussed the dream and your interpretation over dinner with Elie and Noah tonight. She thinks you're right on in several parts of the interpretation.

When I got home it was also a strange day for her as there was an old acquaintance of hers that was posting crazy things pro obama/hillary and very negative trump that she had to block today. Also she got a call from her friend Mary Ann who was in the dream as well. Any all that craziness aside... I think there is still something more to this dream for her, I am just not totally seeing it.

Lamesa/Big Spring area is a wide open spaces part of Texas that is very dusty and very windy. Usually Noah in her dreams represents the Holy Spirit with her. I like the part about the Loves Truck Stop being the church, seems like it these days, too many folks want others food and not wanting to feed themselves yet.
Everybody is hungry for the Holy Spirit to move. To me she likes to go along with all this political junk on FB posts lately and she gets pretty riled up about some posts. I take the totally opposite approach and I never post anything political at all, I only post teachings and sermons and light family things on my FB account. We don't even watch tv anymore as everything is so negative, and we don't need anything that ugly and negative in our lives as we want to press in to what God has for us more. Maybe she needs to clean up her FB usage as well and media fast that as well as the tv that we haven't watched a lot of these past few years.

Thank you again for the input on the dream. Still more to pray on. Thank you.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

You're welcome. Hope you get more revelation and it makes sense fully.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I almost forgot to post this one until my wife reminded me tonight about her second former president Obama dream... She had this dream the next day or two after the first dream...

In this dream, she was watching Obama and he was very neatly dressed, and he had a big model of a 3 ring circus with tents and everything on a table top in front of him. The model was very full, and it even had a lot of little people in it, and there were these bugs in it as well. Almost like a flea circus, but these bugs were not fleas and they were a bit bigger. In this dream Obama had a wooden brush or something like a bigger toothpick made out of wood, and he was getting the bugs that were trying to run out of the model, and then he would try to squish them with the wooden brush to see if anything came out of them. If something did not come out of the bugs, then he would simply put them back into the circus model under one of the big tops. If something did come out of the bugs when he squished them, he would not kill them, but he would bleed them of the liquid and then he would put them into some kind of a cup like thing almost like a petri dish but bigger sides like a plastic cup. At the end of the dream, Obama looked at me and shrugged and acknowledged that I was there watching him. No speaking or other interactions in the dream at all.

Seeing this image tonight is what reminded her to tell me the dream so I could post it for her. He was dressed exactly like this in her dream.

bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The first dream of Elie's has been staying with me since I first read it.

As I reread it I recalled that both Obama and Bill Clinton have come out publicly to denounce Trump.

What I know about Obama is that he is very appealing due to his charisma and public speaking ability. I also noticed some years ago that he is a bully. But he makes it look good.

Bill, to me, seems to be Hilary's puppet.

I thought the three-ringed circus in the second dream is a good analogy. Perfect for what's been going on lately.

The bug squishing reminded me, for some reason, of Vincent D'Onofrio's character in Men in Black - the Bug. It doesn't really fit, but it came to mind so I'll flag it.

Will let you know if anything else comes to mind.