Dead cats

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Dead cats

Post by lynadvs »

Hi All,
had this dream a couple weeks ago. I initially thought this may be a flesh dream but decided to post it anyway.

I remember being at a church i used to attend. I was in the sanctuary preparing to be seated and wait for Service to start. The next thing i know the church service was over and I found myself hanging out in the back where other activities were going on. The pastor approached me and said something about the cats that I had killed and brought to church. His statement was not negative nor positive. I neither confirmed nor denied that i brought them. In another scene, one of heads of the dead cats somehow made it back to the cat’s lair. There was a leader cat that had inquired about the dead cat. It was told that I had killed several cats. The leader had immediately began plotting for revenge. FYI in real life there has been a cat hanging outside my door at night.

Any thoughts!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Dead cats

Post by PastorJKG »

Cats often represent individuality and an unteachable nature. The dead cats could be converts who have died to self and become Christian. This would bring the attention and ire of the head of these cats. The lost are under the sway of satan the original nonconformist. Perhaps you are about to enter a season of fruitful evangelistic ministry. If so, you know what they say, "New levels, new devils" For your prayerful consideration.

PS, the actual cat could be confirmation from a different source. God often works like that in my life.