Beating dogs with a level

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
papertank
Bronze Member

Beating dogs with a level

Post by papertank »

I was in a snowy covered field I thought to myself it should be easy to spot animals.I looked and I saw what look like puppys just spawning out of no where they were hairless at first but they were maturing at a very rapid pace.all of a sudden a big dog came over the hill near the smaller ones it saw me and charged.I started running the n realized I can't out run this dog so I turned and stood my ground as the dog got with in attacking range I hit the dog in the mouth with a 4 foot johnson level that I didn't even know I had.The level did an amazing amount of damage with just a small tap to the mouth I looked at the level in my right hand then I looked at my left hand in that hand I was holding a very small level, generic cheap looking level.Anouther dog comes at me this time I hit the dog in the mouth with the smaller level and it did the same amount of damage with just what seemed like a flick of my wrist.Dog after dog came and it was the same result over and over then I woke.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Beating dogs with a level

Post by bjcollin »

To me the base message of this dream is to remain level headed and to stand your ground, and you will prevail over the dogs in your situation. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Beating dogs with a level

Post by PastorJKG »

The right hand sometimes speaks of what we are talented to do, the left speaks of what we are anointed to do. Mustard seed faith in the anointing of God can move mountains, slay giants and accomplish great things. Fear is the enemy of spiritual progress and kingdom advancement. If the enemy can get you afraid, you will cease to be a threat. The armor of God has no protection for the rear, because when we turn and run, he doesn't bother to chase us because we are already defeated. A level speaks to me of discernment and a true bearing. Being level headed is also good advice.
For your prayerful consideration