Sonic Sound

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Sonic Sound

Post by dreamer33 »

I had this dream over the night.

I was at this computer shop. I was telling the guy that i have a Bluetooth head set and i am using it but at times the signal is lost where the sound goes missing for a second and comes back later. Then i asked that guy what would be the best sound gear that i should get. Apparently he showed me a device or speaker system. The name of this system was (sonic gear). It was not Bluetooth device but wired system which need to be connected to the sound jack of the computer.

End of dream.

Any insight to this dream please.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Sonic Sound

Post by bjcollin »

I know from being a soundboard and a roadie guy once or twice in my life that a wired connection is always preferable to a wireless connection just because it avoids interference. I think the message of your dream is that you need to "plug in" somewhere to get connected and to avoid interference of the message. One of the devil's titles is the prince of the power of the air (ref Eph 2:2) and he likes to get in the way of communications and cause problems in that area for us as believers. Just some initial thoughts on your dream, hope it helps.

in Christ,
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Thanks for your insight BJ. Between how can i or should i "plug in" in hearing God yea. Could you shed more insight to this :D
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Wireless bluetooth technology is meant for convenience. We are called to stay plugged in and connected at all times. sometimes that can be very inconvenient.