people

Insights & revelation from members' dreams
discerning
Site Admin

people

Post by discerning »

REDHEADS

One source I have says hair: covering; red hair: covered in the blood.

Another source says the fire of God.

I have also seen a spirit of rage which had dirty/scraggly red hair.

~discerning
An interp someone gave of a dream I had once said that the red-headed person was the Holy Spirit, and the hair was the fire/passion of God. I actually met this person later (he's now my worship leader and associate pastor) but he doesn't have red hair - so I think the hair part of the interp was correct.

The secretary at our church dyes her hair red because she can. Long story, but for her it's a symbol of liberty in Christ. I've had several dreams with her in them, and this has come into play in those dreams.

~talitha

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

ZOMBIES

my experience in interpreting zombies from my own dreams have lead me to see them as this:

Zombies are reanimated corpses seemingly devoid of human emotions & thoughts and are driven to feed their hunger for living flesh.

On the real-world side of things- people do act like zombies- we have a tendency to be driven by our lusts (flesh); never truly satisfied by them; also seeking more. These lusts can become so strong that one can not be reasoned out of the path; lusts can change a personality and destroy those closest to us. (for an extreme example, drug addiction)

~Christian
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17