coins

Insights & revelation from members' dreams
discerning
Site Admin

coins

Post by discerning »

[In a dream] I gave someone a gold coin that turned a situation around which had been cloaked in a lie/falsehood for many years.

Now just this morning, out of the blue, Jesus begin to talk to me about the dream as I lay in bed. He said the gold coin was , pure truth. Wow, did that ever clear up some things.

~gloryhis
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: coins

Post by PastorJKG »

coins can speak of fellowship {Koinonia}, Can also speak of the insignificant little things that add up and have value. They can speak of the parts of the whole. Dreaming about coins and finding some that are very valuable and also some that are like game room tokens could be saying that there are all kinds of people and we have to take the good with the bad sometimes. Finding discarded coins, picking up something and valuing it were someone else did not. Symbols can have many meanings depending on the context of the dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I have interpreted dreams over the years where coins represented everything from a need to change, to receiving gifts, to people in a church that needed restoration. Very much depended on context, types of coins, and how it was used in the dream as to what God's meaning behind the symbol was. In your particular dream God indicated that the gold coin represented pure truth... often gold as a symbol indicates holy, purity, or glory as gold is an incorruptible metal. (ref Exodus tabernacle uses gold, Luke 15:8-9 parable lost coin) Awesome dream.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Yes Brother BJ. Context is everything.