Don't touch their necks

Questions about dreams and symbols
Jeanette-Louise

Don't touch their necks

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

Good morning,
This morning I dreamt: i was in my daughters kitchen when i looked into the dining room and saw her sitting at her computer at the dining room table working. The were two ladies sitting there talking to her. I only saw the one clearly, she was very pretty with blonde white/cream hair loosely tied back. I did not hear what they where saying but they left which I did not notice, but saw my daughter walk outside towards the entertainment lapa, I followed her and noticed that she was very pale. I asked her if she was alright and she said yes. Then I heard a voice say tell her not to let the children touch their necks.

Regards Jeanette Louise
Jeanette-Louise

Re: Don't touch their necks

Good Morning,
My post on don't touch their necks. Do I have to rewrite it, as I see that I did not do breaks in my paragraph. It seems squashed.

Regards Jeanette-Louise
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Merry Christmas,

I am not sure on everything in your dream, but for the blonde lady I feel that she might be an assigned angelic protection for your daughter. Not sure on the rest of the dream. Necks in general are a very sensitive part of the body as they connect our heads to our bodies, so maybe the message is for your daughter to be protective and to not let her guard down around those who are less spiritual or more worldly who are around her. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,

Brian Collins
Jeanette-Louise

Thank you very much Brian. I have told her to watch her back. This confirms to me that I was not far off. She has gone through a lot. I had not looked at the spiritual side.

Be abundantly blessed in this New Year and may your blessings overtake you as you run into them continously.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Happy New Year.