Vampires/The Count

Questions about dreams and symbols
keilani
Site Moderator

Vampires/The Count

Post by keilani »

I saw three or four creatures I knew were vampires outside of the second floor bedroom window of a home I was in. They were asleep like bats (hanging upside down) but much larger--like the size of a newborn pup. I remember thinking "oh there they are" as if I'd been looking for them. Second thought was, I shouldn't wake them because it was daytime and they were asleep. The bat closest to the window had his face showing and he looked like The Count on Sesame Street. Definitely not reactions I would have irl so I'm working through this one. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Vampires/The Count

Post by bjcollin »

Definitely not like you. You definitely should wake them up and fight them in the daytime as that is when they are weakest is when the Son is shining. (Ref John 9:4) Demon enemies even the small ones like to hide and wait for their opportune time to attack.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Vampires/The Count

Post by keilani »

I agree with that bj! My completely opposite reaction (ie. seeing them as friends) stumped me so I've been talking to Him and listening. Appreciate your thoughts and scripture ref. Mahalo :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.