Twin

Archived Dreams from 2018
FeastofTrumpets

Twin

Post by FeastofTrumpets »

Hey!

Just before I fell asleep one night I really felt the presence of the Lord. When I woke up the next morning I heard what I thought was the word "twin" (I'm second guessing myself now whether it was twinning or twins or twin).

I'm just curious if people have prophetic insight into what that word could mean. I'm sorry I don't have more context for it like a dream or something. A year ago the Lord gave me the word "twin peaks revival" which turns out is a revamped tv show. I was actually living in an area that has a twin peaks mountain and as I was driving with it in the horizon one afternoon on the radio a person actually started to talk about the "twin peaks revival" television show. I decided to climb the mountain and when I got to the top I received a word that simply said "heal everyone".

Not sure what this all means but I'm sure the Lord will reveal!
'
FeastofTrumpets

Re: Twin

Post by FeastofTrumpets »

So I was telling someone about this word I had and they pointed out to me that the people I was staying with this one particular night that I had this word were actually fraternal twins so maybe the word is about them.
ServantofTruth

Re: Twin

Post by ServantofTruth »

I’d really press in more on this one.