Ginger and white cat
Brindle cat
French army guy with strangely (slightly) deformed feet
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Cat & French guy

Post by bjcollin »

Bella,

As a general symbols cats are usually not good symbols. There are exceptions to that rule, like for example if you are a cat person and then a cat to you might be used as a symbol akin to how a dog would be used in my dreams for example. As a general rule cats are willful little independent creatures. So as a negative symbol: Self-willed, untrainable, predator, unclean spirit, bewitching charm, stealthy, sneaky, deception, self-pity, something precious in the context of a personal pet. According to a JPJ source I have, they represent independent thinking whether good or bad would depend on the context as used in the dream.

I am not sure on what the differences in colors could mean of the orange/white vs the brindle.

When you said the French army guy standing with slightly deformed feet, I pictured a french revolutionary war type of soldiers uniform
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolutionary_Army
Was it an older army uniform or a modern army uniform? The deformed feet to me means that he is planted and he is not budging and not planning on moving so he might represent a spirit that is entrenched against you. Again, it depends on context in the dream mon cheri.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Cat & French guy

Post by bella »

Thanks Brian, that is great.
As I was reading I got revelation on the cat colours.
Ginger seems to represent witchcraft in my dreams. Ginger and white represents witchcraft mixed with good or pure (white) or APPEARING to be good. Brindle is ginger and black so not even trying to look good.

I'll check out the link on the French army guy.