Seeing into the womb/twins/puppies

Archives for 2009
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Seeing into the womb/twins/puppies

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I was pregnant and I knew that Tony had a vasectomy and this couldn’t be possible, but I knew all things were possible with God. I had this white shirt on with a clear portion where I could look through into my womb, I could see the baby’s foot. I remember that it looked like my husband’s shaped foot (my son also has short fat feet) so I knew it was his. The baby’s foot would press on me and I could see it, it was so neat. I showed this to a friend and she saw the baby too. I had the baby and it was twin boys. They looked like my husband, so cute. I carried them everywhere I went. I met with our pastor in his nice office with windows that only showed the sky so it must have been upstairs. The pastor said that in January he was sending some people to Africa and I shared with him how Africa had been on my heart for awhile but I couldn’t go because I had these babies to take care of. He handed me the keys to this white car that looked almost like a jeep, it had no top but there were some elevated trays in the back. The babies I was holding were now puppies and I put them in the trays on the car and got in. The whole time I felt like I was stealing someone elses car. I drove out of the driveway and when I tried to stop and put it in forward gear the brakes wouldn’t work well, I pushed them to the floor and they didn’t stop when I needed them to. So I drove back into the driveway and couldn’t stop and hit something (I think there was another car in the driveway)
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I was pregnant and I knew that Tony had a vasectomy and this couldn’t be possible, but I knew all things were possible with God. I had this white shirt on with a clear portion where I could look through into my womb, I could see the baby’s foot. I remember that it looked like my husband’s shaped foot (my son also has short fat feet) so I knew it was his. The baby’s foot would press on me and I could see it, it was so neat. I showed this to a friend and she saw the baby too. I had the baby and it was twin boys. They looked like my husband, so cute. I carried them everywhere I went.
I believe this portion of the dream is the Lord showing you that you do have a ministry that needs to be birth in you. He is letting you see that the feet (what it stands on, the balance of it) belongs to Him. Not sure if Tony is symbolic or not, I think he is Tony here and will be involved in the ministry but not 100% sure. But you said all things are possible so the baby is of God. You are to carry this ministry with you every where.

I met with our pastor in his nice office with windows that only showed the sky so it must have been upstairs. The pastor said that in January he was sending some people to Africa and I shared with him how Africa had been on my heart for awhile but I couldn’t go because I had these babies to take care of.
I think your pastor may have a vision to go higher in the things of God. The offer to go to Africa is tempting but you must consider the babies.
He handed me the keys to this white car that looked almost like a jeep, it had no top but there were some elevated trays in the back. The babies I was holding were now puppies and I put them in the trays on the car and got in. The whole time I felt like I was stealing someone elses car.
The way this ministry drives doesn't feel right to you and your babies have regressed into puppies.
I drove out of the driveway and when I tried to stop and put it in forward gear the brakes wouldn’t work well, I pushed them to the floor and they didn’t stop when I needed them to. So I drove back into the driveway and couldn’t stop and hit something (I think there was another car in the driveway)

This opportunity if taken isn't going to go smoothly. Your ministry dream inside you still waiting will not be fully used and will regress instead or progress.

Interp: I fell like Holy Spirit is giving you this dream so that you don't jump into something that will be the wrong thing for you at this time and slow down what He is wanting to do in you. If driving that car doesn't feel right take it back and say thanks but not now. You have to tend to what is in your belly and or arms first.

As always consider with much prayer. Sounds like a big decision is coming.

Blessings,
Joy
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thanks, I will pray about this. Do you think Africa is a real thing because Africa is on my heart but I do feel that if the opportunity came open now it would be the wrong timing. I wasn't sure if Africa could mean something else...thanks so much and bless you!
Dance...
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

It could really be Africa or anything foreign to you right now. I feel like what Jesus has placed in you will need to be born first. Just my thoughts though. I know you know how to pray about it. You've grown so much in the Lord the time you've been here. You are so encouraging to me.

Jesus bless you!
Joy
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you for your kind words, I just want to know His will and make the right choices. I need His guidance and confirmation as I know it will come. I know that something else is starting to brew as we beleive this is from the Lord...descipleship training, we will be taught by a ministry leader who has experience in dealing with breaking down strongholds, etc. Please keep us in your prayers, love you! You are such a blessing to me.
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

bumping this for more insights if the Holy Spirit leads...Africa missions has really been on my heart strongly...I need a word from the Lord...thanks
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

I was reminded of this dream again so I wanted to bring it back up for prayer and insights.

I have been going through a time where it seems that everything is at a standstill and I am so tired of this mundane life (I feel like I am not fulfilling my purpose but I don't have enough information to really move forward) there are gifts that He has given me and I haven't used them all yet either and do not see a way to implement them in my life as of yet. Please pray...thanks.
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Ok, the Lord brought this dream to my attention again, this time there are really significant things that seem totally relevant to what is going on right now. Please read this and let me know what your thoughts are...

IRL now: Our church had an Islam Seminar recently and a man from Ghana, Africa was there. I spoke to him and told him it was really on my heart to go to Africa and J.L. Williams of New Directions Ministries is going in August and December...so I started writing to the guy in Ghana because he asked me to write to him. The Lord reminded me of this dream.....also, we are planning on breeding our dogs and were considering waiting because they would have puppies in July and then we wouldn't be able to go to Africa, but we could go in December. We are thinking we are not supose to breed them yet and to wait until November and then we would have puppies in Feb. These events in this dream are so close to now....

So is this dream telling me that the Lord wants me to go to Africa in August or Dec or not to go at all? To me it seems that in the dream when I told him I couldn't go, he gave me keys to a car and then things didn't go well...maybe because I was suppose to go to Africa......or is it the other way around...Not really sure....really need prayer and discernment...

I am just going to lay it as His feet and trust He will give me wisdom and revelation of what this means.
Dance...