war/desperation/golden army

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

war/desperation/golden army

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
its been a while
no lack of dreams, just nothing I felt led till now......
this dream is, even now, disturbing and a well it finally here type dream............
All night I was up and down with war dreams....I would wake up after and then go back to sleep and then have another.......
the enemy was always just out of sight and my fellow countrymen would be courgeous fighting hard to defend and protect each other......in one dream we had a wonderful strong wall, looked steel, with big doors well placed all along in different places but then someone trying to secure the doors where I was knocked them of the wall (I had just arrived inside the safe side of the wall and they were closing the doors when the doors came off) and we stood in the gap and the enemy came and many fell...others from other doors opened their doors and selflessly gave of their own lives to push the enemy back.....such honor and glory for men to care for each other so much....men of all types and all races together in common cause..............
I write this in sadness so it is tough to type I keep messing up.........
So there were more battles but the final dream of the night showed that we were still losing.....men were still being valiant but in this dream things changed.....for the most part of the dreams I was kept back not allowed to go to the forefront........Now in this dream it was my turn......
We were in a town we were spread out trying to hold the enemy back, the wall was gone......the hearts of many were failing them....some were still fighting and dying....they would charge forward...stuff for the history books....it is important now for me to tell you of the colors around me in the dreams...it was grayish but with colors...you could tell the difference in colors but no color stood out till the end and the golden color did......as I stood my ground in my place at the wall a golden light appeared over the creast of the hill.....men still charged...they died...you could heard the death in surround sound in all its goriness.......you could hear the other side crunching on the lives of those they killed as they walked over them.......cheering and happy...... many of ours froze in place unable to move and others begin to fear greatly [ this is hard to explain because of the great fear/ anguish in their hearts....many a man begin to push swords in their necks, throat area, declaring all was lost .....others were falling over themselves as they backed away trying to run....others still tried to hold their positions......you could see such fear on their faces......I walked past a man frozen and I walked next to one who pushed the sword in his throat-the fear in his eyes... I watch as the golden light reach the crest of the hill.....
The golden light was an army in a wedge formation walking the road....in the point were three somethings....men I guess.......1. a midget like person in the center....2. a tall very skinny man to the left....3. a very large giant of a man ogre like to the right......behind them were hundreds to thousdands of men wearing golden armour that was of an old kind....the helmets and body armour and swords, clubs, were like out of an old story book.....I guess I could describe it more but you should get the idea that it was old style war dress......they acted fearless, they kept their postion even when attacked and they kepted moving forward......I saw their faces, stone like.......The strong of heart among us attack the front three, the ogre, I call him, took out 2 in one swing, the tall one cut another in two.......
Without thinking I walked to the center of the road and lifted my sword and stood my ground.... as they got closer I started waking up in real life and before they reached me I woke up.................
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

HI all

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
this was a tough dream....
this was an American dream......all the men around me were Americans, the land was America...........the golden army was Bad!
I am not sure how to place this dream....either in the real world or symbolic but the army - I thought of it as we have no way to stop it now it over the crest of the hill.......it has momentem and it will take an act of God to stop it because it is too powerful and we are to weak and faint of heart......we knocked down the doors of our steel wall and now there is no stopping it - its here...................!
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi all

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
was doing some research.......symbolic in the secular sense.....the enemy in the beginning was matched but in the end has worn down the men of the church and now have momentum with Luciferic abilities which cause spiritual men to cut their throats which stops them from speaking the truth and others are frozen in fear...while other attack and are defeated.........now early in the dreams I had no weapon and I was not allowed to have one it seemed....but in the last dream I not only had one but I got my turn to stand in the gap as others before me.........the enemy is evil in the dream and the men are of the Lord that much I know so using secular defines I come up with this because of the throat part.......because to cut the throat cuts the vocal chords....self mutalation, sorry misspelled, and if we look around many in our country are not speaking the truth of scripture..............and it is almost my turn...i believe
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

The golden army is marching.