Little Foxes

Archives for 2009
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Little Foxes

Post by mynewsong »

Short dream.
Dreamed of baby foxes trying to come down our chimney. My husband was trying to eradicate them. One got past him and was biting my toes.

Then I dreamed about children and I had opened a book about adoption.

My first thought was "little foxes" in Song of Solomon 2:15
"Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes". And in Luke 13 - Herod was called a "fox".

Any thoughts?
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

what HIT me when i read this was the little grapes are the children. If you dont have children then i believe foxes, very well could be preventing conception.
Foxes usually mean, cunning, deception, being sly, hidden sin.
if we only knew what truly causes one to not bear children. i do beleive it is many different reasons. i would pray for discernment of what the fox is specifically in your case.
Foxes hide........
also many curses, many sins come in through the front door. Yours has come through a chimney. Again that is where most of us, (even me) would look last.
Husband: if this stands for the Lord (very well could be) the way a demon can get past HIM, is legally.
( i just found out that something that has affected me ALL my life is 10 generations old. This season it very well could be erradicated. That is what was communicated to me anyway)

oh, one last thing, i see the word trying, dont you mean the "did" come down the chimney, and they "were" erradicated all but one.

ps. the animal in my life is a rat that is about to be erradicated, destroyed. a rat is a destroyer where are fox most likely is a deciever.

Lord may this woman, this dreamer "mynewsong" be enlightened of Your truth that will set her free. Hallelujah............
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Wingsof Healing
Thank you so much for your response - I do have 3 grown children, but we are interviewing this month to foster to adopt a 10 year old girl.

Last Sunday I had another short dream - I was riding a motorcycle and thinking as I rode I was doing the "green thing" to save gas. Then I thought I'm not wearing a helmet! I was on the motorcycle with my head unprotected.

I then looked up in the dictionary the word "hearth" for chimney....

"Because of its nature, in historic times the hearth was considered an integral part of a home, often its central or most important feature: its Latin name is focus".
i would pray for discernment of what the fox is specifically in your case.
Foxes hide........
The fox seems to be the enemy coming against my thoughts-my focus....I'll keep delving into His Word and praying for the full interpretation as the Lord leads.
Any other thoughts out there?

Love in Christ
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

This post is a year old, but the Lord has lead me to revisit my little foxes dream again and I found something WOH had said that caught my attention..............
Husband: if this stands for the Lord (very well could be) the way a demon can get past HIM, is legally.
( i just found out that something that has affected me ALL my life is 10 generations old. This season it very well could be erradicated. That is what was communicated to me anyway)
I recently was able to trace back my grandmother's paternal family back 10 generations to Germany. When I googled the town that my ancestor came from, I read that the region has a history of witchcraft/burning witches at the stake! :shock:

Perhaps this "little fox" ( witchcraft?) has entered legally from my bloodline and has been biting my toes- or affecting my christian walk in some way?

I'd be curious to know how the Lord reveals to others of their ancestral sins and bloodlines? :?: :?:
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Did you know there is a prophetic word about little foxes on elijahlist?

The article is titled:

Springtime is Here! We are Moving into Desire Fulfilled by Kathi Pelton

Here's the link:

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/8674
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Thanks ReBorn, I also almost hit a fox crossing the road on the way to work yesterday morning.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

will be praying for you sister. A great victory is about to be yours in the name of YESHUA.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.