closing all the window blinds

Archives for 2009
ReBorn
Diamond Member

closing all the window blinds

Post by ReBorn »

I had a dream this morning. I heard my husband IRL yelling my name.

I got up and went into the room he was in.

I saw him closing all the window blinds. He seemed to be angry with me that they were open to begin with.

Then I decided to get away from him and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

When I sat down on the toilet I noticed that I was bleeding and not just a little bit. It was a massive amount and I was trying to stop the bleeding but it continued coming.

This is all I remember because I woke up while still trying to stop the bleeding.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Possibly a call to pray for an authority person in your life

Could he possibly be caring some anger from something in the past toward you that is carrying over in your relationship. HURTFUL words

He shut the blinds over the window thinking he didn't want to have an opportunity of the light of Jesus to shine on the problem so he wants to hide it in the darkness.

You are dealing with it by cleansing out in the bathroom and locked in to getting rid of all the hurt and emotional healing being able to take place.
Loss of a lot of blood would be a sacrafice

just thoughts
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

naveah,

Thanks. it is confirmation of what my situation is in real life. The fact that my husband won't let Jesus shed light on it, is really gut wrenching to me. Tears are not enough any more.

If I could shed my blood for him maybe it would help, but that's just the thing, I don't have to shed my blood for him- Jesus has already done that and I can't MAKE my husband accept what Jesus has done for him. :cry: :cry:

He struggles with lust, anger, and many other issues. I know that Jesus sees my tears and hears the cries of our children.

Only God can help us through this!

Thanks for the interp!

Much Love
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

It seems I'm still bleeding. I'm really praying this pain will subside- I'm feelling weak from the loss of blood.

Please pray I will have the strength to continue on for my kids

thank you
The Lord is my Shepherd
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

ReBorn,

I see the window blinds as spiritual blindness that he could possibly be doing to himself; meaning he could be actually during away or agnoring a truth on purpose.

You in the bathroom could be your secret closet and just checking your self to see if you did anything to contribute to the situation.

The blood reminds of you picking up your cross and walking with it during this time. This could be a true suffering you are required to go through. Philippians 3:9-11 may apply here.

May the eyes of reborns husband be opened that he may percieve correctly and his ears opened that he may understand with his heart. Let Reborn walk in the strenght of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ and come to new revelations of his glory Amen.

TS..........
Truth Seeker
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

There is something you have been seeing, or have had the blinders open. You bleeding in the bathroom is you being cleansed from an issue of blood. I am not sure what the last part means It just feels right to say.
Thanks,
Will
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you Will & Truth Seeker,

I will pray over your interps!

Much love to you
The Lord is my Shepherd
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi ReBorn,

For your discernment...

This dream reminds me of when the light of God shines into the darkness of a persons issues and they get defensive/blaming...
I guess if you are used to living in the dark, the light can be blinding...(blinds)
I call it denial that is so thick that they need to be knocked off of their horse, sorta like Paul.

Internal bleeding...

Reminds me of something my mom said to me recently...

He still has the power to hurt you?
I thought you had gotten over that allready honey.

Sometimes that is easier said than done.

Love,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Internal bleeding...

Reminds me of something my mom said to me recently...

He still has the power to hurt you?
I thought you had gotten over that allready honey.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I deserved that!

I don't want to make any excuses but...we've had 4 kids together and married 14 years, it is easier said than done.

thank you piano i needed a reminder of what God has already brought me through!
The Lord is my Shepherd
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Reborn,

:cry:

When my mom said that to me I was shocked.
But when I mentioned it here, I wanted you to understand that I fully empathise with the pain of what you are going through.

Our cases are quite similar.
It is heart breaking and there are times when the enemys tactics still cut...and bleed. (I think thats the main point)

May He guide us and give us strength and courage, Amen?

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

May He guide us and give us strength and courage, Amen?
AMEN. thanks piano-

I know HE will finish what He started concerning Me.

I also know He's never left me nor forsaken me, I just have to continue to trust Him.

Shalom
The Lord is my Shepherd
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Your in the bathroom while you are bleeding. That implies that you are being cleansed of this issue.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

thanks Will, but Its hard to see the issue resolved since I still live with it everyday.

I guess it's good to know it's already over in the spiritual realm first!
just means I'm that much closer to seeing it in the natural/reality!
The Lord is my Shepherd
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Reborn the only reason you stay is because you choose to. I don't judge you I have stayed in a situation for a while. It sounds like this man does not want you to see what is going on.
Will
Jodi
Gold Member

not spirituall impregtnated by husband's sins?

Post by Jodi »

When I had a vision of a big window with the blinds twisted open, it was God showing me that I could receive revelation from Him, but only if He chose to keep the blinds open. I am dependent upon Him to see anything.

Your husband seems frantic to close these blinds, as if he wants you to stop receiving revelations. But God is in control of that, not him. Maybe he is feeling threatened by what you are receiving from God? The issue of blood seems like menestration, which in the natural means you are not pregnant. Maybe God is showing you that you are not spiritually impregnated by your husband's actions? People talk of spiritual ties resulting from intercourse. But your husband's sins are not your doing and so you are not birthing the fruit of those sins? I don't know if this is from God, so please pray before receiving it as from Him.