closing all the window blinds

Archives for 2009
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you Jodi,
I will be in prayer about this cause I just had another dream recently

where I was at a water park and every time I would finish going

down one slide I would give birth in front of everyone.

Thanks again, I will definitely pray!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

But your husband's sins are not your doing and so you are not birthing the fruit of those sins?
Jodi,

Hi. I was thinking about your quote above and I do believe it is from the Lord because of what's going on in my life.

I began asking the Lord a day or two ago, if I am going to share in my husbands judgments since we are one.

This whole situation has really been gut wrenching so I will continue to wait on the Lord and speak only when HE wants me to speak and remain silent when HE wants me to remain silent. - At least that's the message I'm getting right now! Bridle my tongue.

Thank you for the post, it was a relief to know the Lord hears the cries of my heart!

Blessings to you Jodi!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Jodi
Gold Member

not birthing fruit of husband's sins

Post by Jodi »

I'm glad it helped, Reborn. Thanks for telling me it was from the Lord. Sometimes i have trouble knowing if what I think I'm getting from Him is really Him or if it's just my own thoughts. It helps to have it confirmed when it was from Him because then I can learn to recognize His voice better.

It might be hard to not speak sometimes, but it sounds like wisdom to wait for Him to say when to speak and when to wait. The waiting process might feel like you're not doing anything, but remember that you can still pray and that's doing something too.

May God bless you with clarity about when and what to speak and may He bless even your silences with spiritual impact. May He speak to your husband directly during those silences and when He does give you a Word to speak, may it confirm for your husband what he himself already heard the Lord say to him. I pray this in submission to Jesus' will and in His name, amen.