plain Jane Joyce Meyers

Archives for 2009
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Peggyo, Will and Robert. I heard a story yesterday that might be relevant to this dream.

This apparently happened on 9/11. Some bankers or executive-types, with their expensive suits and million dollar deals in their briefcases, entered an elevator in Tower 2 along with a window washer. When the plane hit the tower, the elevator stopped. The bankers got on their cell phones to their personal assistants and commanded them to get someone to make a priority of opening the elevator.

In the meantime the window washer took a mop handle and pried the doors open. He saw that they were between floors, but due to his knowledge of the building ascertained that they on the other side of the wall from a men's restroom. He bashed a hole in the wall under the sinks just big enough to crawl through, then pulled the bankers through after him and led them out of the building just before it came down.

The question the speaker posed was, "Who was the leader here?"

I think we need to reconsider leadership in the church. Leadership is not necessarily about positions, offices, paychecks, formal education or heirarchy of authority.

In a time of crisis, when there are serious questions, the person with the knowledge of the answers becomes the leader. Sometimes we need to be humble enough to recognize that God chooses to work through whomever He pleases in order to lead us. Even a window washer --or a child, or a homeless woman, or a mentally challenged teenager can be used by God to lead at a particular moment. No ordination (or male bits) or certification or media promotion required.

I think the plain-looking unadorned woman in your dream, Peggy, is like the window-washer in the story. She is part of the unpretentious, "just folks" army that the Lord is preparing. They will understand the authority they have in Christ.
...that I might know Him...
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Amen, Charys. Excellent!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

To give credit where credit is due, this was from a podcast by Lance Walnau. He said he was giving a seminar in Hawaii to some executives who normally would have been in the tower at the time. This story was relayed to them in Kona by the survivors.
...that I might know Him...
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

G-DS WORD IS TRUTH !!
Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, [and] lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

1Ti 2:8 ¶ I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

1Ti 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

1Ti 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to TEACH, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Thanks for the scriptures Robert! :D

I will surely do a thorough investigation of this subject before I set out to do anything in regards to public ministry.

God bless you brother~
Peggy O.
Bumblebee

Re: plain Jane Joyce Meyers

Post by Bumblebee »

So interesting looking back on this dream of mine a few years down the road. I have a calling to re-ignite pure religion back into the church as a central ministry focus for the church. I did not know that at the time I had this dream. Cause I in no way saw myself as being a teacher of men, which came up in the interpretation posts. Being ministry to widows and orphans needs headship by men in the church, though often times women are the more hands on, who can give understanding on this subject better than one who has been there.

The church has pretty much dropped the torch on pure religion and forgotten the how to's of this sort of ministry. Whatever I am called to do may not take the form of a conference, but may be just symbolic, the Lord putting me in a place of working hand-in-hand with church leadership as one who is called to be a light.
Last edited by Bumblebee on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Admin interrupt ... Would you like peggyo account re-activated or would you like to remove the account and keep this bumblebee account? Also what would you like to have done with the 1503 peggyo posts, options are keep, remove, archive. I do not yet know if I can re-assign them from the old account to the new account. Thanks for re-visiting the website.

in Christ,
Bumblebee

Post by Bumblebee »

No need to do anything BJ. I needed to get officially re-registeed in order to have access to view the old dreams, which I reference occasionally. Just visiting. :)
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Praying you will stay PeggyO, you have really been a blessing in my life.
I'm sorry if I pushed you away at one time.
So glad to see you here, though I don't really have an interp, praying about your dream :)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Bumblebee

Post by Bumblebee »

I am Peggy Jean (Cambridge, MN) on Facebook, have the stone staircase for a profile picture. You are welcome to friend me there, or the Re-Igniting Pure Religion FB Site. I am around, just on different fronts. Not helping so much with dream interpreting these days, but the gifting is there when I need it. Very grateful for the 3 years I had on Tehillah Dreams learning to interpret. Just timing probably that kept us apart, God's timing that is. Talk more soon I hope ReBorn! <3
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I sent you a friend request on FB from Renae P :)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd