Lady In White and the Angels of Snow

Archives for 2009
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Lady In White and the Angels of Snow

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I was in a bedroom sitting on the edge of the bed. My shoes were off and setting on the floor. I walked out the the bedroom and into the livingroom. I saw my mom standing by an unknown woman. She was a guest. The woman was very tall, older, and had white hair. She was wearing a long white dress with long sleeves. The woman walked towards me and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back.

Although not saying anything, she motioned for me to follow her. She went to the front door, opened it, and walked outside. The front door stayed open. I walked outside and stood on the threshhold. The outdoors was like a winter wonderland. Snow was thickly falling down. To my left, and where the unknown woman in white was standing were Angels made out of snow. They were as tall as a snowman but appeared as angels with wings. There were many of them. The angels were placed in a type of circle formation. There were unknown people out there making these angels and making the front yard so beautiful in snow. I exclaimed in surprise.

I knew pictures needed to be taken with a camera, so I went back indoors to find my shoes, put them on and then take pictures. I couldn't find my shoes, but went from room to room and noticed that there were snow drifts as tall as myself in a couple parts of the house. Snow was in the home and not just outdoors.

Then I heard like multiple female voices singing,

"... One thing I most (love), is the love for you you and me."
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

No interpretation although I pray God will send an answer to its meaning.

I just wanted to comment of the beauty of your dream. What a great picture in my mind must have been awesome to see.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

shesthedreamer wrote:No interpretation although I pray God will send an answer to its meaning.

I just wanted to comment of the beauty of your dream. What a great picture in my mind must have been awesome to see.
Thank you!

:mrgreen: Thoughts, anyone?
Pearls

Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

I posted this thought in Discussions & Questions.

When I read your dream I noticed, you live in Kansas City, MO.
I thought, hmmmm that's the same city as an IRS office.
Then I thought hmmmm IRS....in real snow.

Could be just my brain, but if it helps you.....great.
That would be interesting to know.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

WOW! Could this be about people interceding for angelic assistance ... a possible increase in angelic activity? I saw indications of this in Ezekiel last fall and I'm beginning to hear some talk about this in the larger prophetic community recently. The bedroom says "intimacy" to me ... you/the church, coming out of a time of intimacy with the Lord when this happens. "Pure as the driven snow" comes to mind, which means "entirely pure." Maybe it has something to do with holiness (inside and out--no hypocrisy) and the carrying out of God's justice by the Bride (Isaiah 58) ... a LOVE war.

Very cool dream! :D
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

As a matter of fact, I just remembered I had a dream the other night in which angels appeared...
~Warrior Princess
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Thank you for your responses. Will ponder on them. I truly feel this is a season of open heavens and God's favor and blessings being poured out...
Pearls

Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Just a thought ,but should they be saying that what they "most" love is the love for everyone. Shouldn't they be saying what they "most" love is the love for G-d. I could be wrong ,but in the Bible everyone in heaven always sings about how great G-d is ,and they always praise him. Again, I could be wrong it just doesn't sound biblical to me, especially if they love "most" the love for each other. Loving each other is biblical just not more than our love for G-d. Please let me know your opinion on this.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Well...I don't see anything in the dream that expressly indicates who the 'female voices' were singing to (?) I would be inclined to think they were singing to the Lord, in which case their words would be 'most' appropriate.
Then I heard like multiple female voices singing,

"... One thing I most (love), is the love for you you and me."
Just my thoughts..

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"the love for you you and me"

Reminds me of what I just read in Song of Sol..."I am my beloved's and he is mine."
~Warrior Princess
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The fact that there is two you's involved does indicate that there is more that two people.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

"... One thing I most (love), is the love for you and me."

It should have been typed as the above. There are not two "you's" in the lyrics.

I have an essential tremor in my left hand and sometimes I can make typographical errors ...
Pearls

Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well if that is true, and they were implying the Lord, then I would be wrong, but if they were implying each other would I have not been right. I'm sorry if I was wrong, but I have had people make up dreams or twist them to fit what they want so, that people can say, "oh, that's nice" and think they were sheep when in reality they were wolves. If this was a dream from G-d you would have no worries, since he know what he is doing, but wouldn't I be wrong if I did not test the dreams and the people. Jesus commended the church of Ephesus for testing men whether they be true, and so should we (Rev 2:2). Again if I'm wrong I'm sorry, but to be honest this still doesn't sound right to me. Why would they use the word "you" when G-d isn't there, wouldn't they say his name. I could be wrong since I am human, but this to me doesn't sound very Biblical.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Robert159347 wrote:Why would they use the word "you" when G-d isn't there, wouldn't they say his name. I could be wrong since I am human, but this to me doesn't sound very Biblical.
When Moses spoke to God who was in the burning bush, he asked HIM his name and got the reply,

"And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you. '"
~ Exodus 3:14

You say, "I am human."
But HE is the GREAT "I AM."

In chapter 3 verse 2 of the Book of Exodus:

"And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of ire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed." ~ Exodus 3:2

Kingdom Dynamics:
The ANGEL of the LORD receives worship. ANGELS. One unusual "angel" ~ The Angel of the Lord ~ is different from all others in that this Angel received worship, which belongs to God alone. the angel Lucifer was expelled from heaven for trying to receive such worship. They mystery is solved in this text where the Angel of the Lord is revealed to be the Lord God (see Acts 7:30-32). But how could Moses and other OT persons have seen God face-to-face and lived since Scripture clearly states the contrary (Ex. 33:20)? The answer: because they saw the Son of God in a preincarnate form, know in the OT as the Angel of the Lord ~ the "Messenger" [Angel] of the covenant" (Mal 3:1)
[Spirit-Filled Life Bible, pg 86; Kingdom Dynamics]

The lyrics do not neglect HIM. I believe the song came from HIM and as it was previously mentioned could be like a love song from the like Song of Solomon.

"... One thing I most (love), is the love for you and me."

Jesus Christ came here in person and taught about LOVE.

The pharisee's were so blind that they could not see HIM as who HE was and is and always will be.

A religious spirit can make ones eyes blind to the simple things that God can reveal to us. He even speaks that to come to heaven as a child.

"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
~ Mark 10:15
Last edited by Pearls of Wisdom on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

"LOVE" is the key word in the The Song of Solomon.

The personal application of it is for marriages.

However, in the "Song of Solomon" as in other parts of the Bible, Christ is Revealed.

Holy Spirit is at Work.

Romans 5:5 : "The LOVE of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit." [emphasis of love, mine]
Pearls