Visit/Lawn Mower/Credit Cards

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Visit/Lawn Mower/Credit Cards

Post by Warrior Princess »

Had a dream that M came to visit me at my old house. He arrived in an old navy blue van with his kids. My ex was in the garage having a garage sale. We were all going to meet at Spaghetti Factory downtown. For some reason I was driving a riding lawn mower (I had my kids on it too). It ran out of gas somewhere in the city and I parked it on a sidewalk and left my purse and some other stuff with it. We were going to go find help. We came back to it and someone had stolen my credit cards. A man in a store said all of them would be ok except one of them, which now would come due all at once.

Could use some help on this one if you get anything from the Holy Spirit! Thanks. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Riding lawn mower :?:
~Warrior Princess
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Warrior Princess wrote:Riding lawn mower :?:
weeeell...lawn mowers are for cutting grass and keeping the lawn looking neat and kempt and under control...

No interps...just my observations on the lawn mower.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Isaiah 40

6 A voice says, "Cry out."
And I said, "What shall I cry?"
"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field.

7 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
because the breath of the LORD blows on them.
Surely the people are grass.

8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God stands forever."

Anything more on the lawnmower in light of this scripture? When I think about the lawnmower in the city, I keep getting that there's no more grass to mow.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Garage = storage

Spaghetti Factory = daughter has had a dream of eating spaghetti with her friends at a place...spaghetti to us means a big mess, usually emotionally

Lawnmower = maintenance (maintenance and child support maybe...ran out)

Purse / credit cards = treasure...where your treasure is, there will your heart be also...?

The part about the one card came true, God is providing $ to pay it off. (didn't come due, but a pay off all at once)

Anybody get anything on the rest of it?
~Warrior Princess
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

I believe the grass is flesh and G-d will be cutting it away, but you wont finish just yet you run out of gas..1Pe 1:24 For all flesh [is] as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
I had the credit card dream when I was trying to get credit for things The Lord did through me . The Lord took my credit card away, so I couldn't take credit any more for my gifts. The credit cards usually represent trying to take credit for something! There gone because G-d made you forget them, no more taking credit for yourself.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I had considered that and after praying about it the Lord said to me that "there's no more grass in the city" and gave me that other scripture ... and that my credit was "stolen"... and that the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But it looks like I'm gonna get it back. Yay, God!
~Warrior Princess
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

If you take the credit for anything but your sin your in trouble.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Uhhh...I'm talking about the finances he stole.

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. ~Romans 8:1
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Amazing what a different perspective God can give you on a dream after a year.

He showed me recently that I had given up asking (lawnmower ran out of gas) for restoration and restitution of what was stolen from me (finances, ministry, marriage, not to mention the stuff stolen from my kids). So, I have been praying for justice, etc. (went to find help, went back to it).

So everything owed to me is going to come all at once (which fits with what God has been showing me lately), except one thing?
~Warrior Princess