Pregnant/Pebbles

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Pregnant/Pebbles

Post by Warrior Princess »

I seemed to be in a church or prayer meeting. People were breaking off into groups. My friend and I decided to join this one group because this particular person was in it and things always happened when he was around. It was a bit awkward getting seated on the floor in the group and I was a little distracting I thought.

Next, I moved my computer/office from a public area to a more private little nook in the back of the house or building. It was very nice. One of my kids I think gave me a shirt and I tried it on and loved it because it "showed my pregnant belly but not too much." I remember wondering if I was showing or if that was just belly fat. Then, I was sitting at computer chatting with Pastor Cobus (means Jacob, which I think is a friend of mine), he asked me if I believed in the resurrection of the dead because they had all been praying and his son had just been raised from the dead.

Next, I am coming from a parking garage to get into a movie apparently. The "box office" consisted of putting your document (I think it was my passport) onto this copier and putting your car key into the slide out tray and turning it like you would your ignition (I had a little trouble with it and the attendant was going to call the manager, but I got it). A copy of my document came out and also 3 smooth little pebbles. Although, an extra pebble came out so I went ahead and took it. The fourth pebble was rougher than the others. I gave someone I couldn't see the pebbles as you would a ticket as I went into the theater. I got a call, then I woke up.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Sun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump*
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I think this might be related to the King Getting Building Ready for Event dream I just had.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

As I was reading I Sam 17 this morning where David killed Goliath with his 5 smooth stones, I was reminded of this dream of the 3 smooth pebbles and 1 rough pebble. Then I remembered someone gave me a word mentioning the numbers 3 and 4. I think the Lord brought this to my attention as a time marker to let me know where I am at and what's next. Now if I could just figure out what the stones mean! Anyone getting anything on it?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ooo...I just heard, "It's just a 'stone's throw' away." :shock:

I dunno what... :lol:
~Warrior Princess