Funeral/Kittens

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Funeral/Kittens

Post by Warrior Princess »

I had a dream that I went to pick up my older daughter from school and while I was waiting I took a shower in the back of the car and got dressed! I didn't make it home before my youngest got home from school though, which I wasn't happy about.

I arrived at the house and the neighbors were having a funeral reception and had decorated outside in an autumn theme. Around the house I was at were plants, I remember putting a plant in the ground there, but I can't remember what the deal was with the plants, one of them was very special. I remember some sort of menu board regarding the plants.

Inside the house was a tile wall. There were these cute kittens that were able to make themselves into a disc like shape so that you couldn't even tell what they were. They would go back and forth along the tile wall, washing it with their little tongues. No maintenance!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump*
~Warrior Princess
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

This is about you learning (at your daughters school) more of the Word of God (showering in the car) for to cleanse you thoroughly (mind/thoughts). The cute kittens (symbolic to false spirits) changing shapes cant tell what they are/licking the tile walls symbolize how you once was cleansed (how you thought/idea); but now, a funeral is close by (neighbors funeral reception) & you're beginning to plant so to get rooted in the Word of God (plants for healing, menu to begin eating the Word of God to assist w/the healing process).

I pray this helps.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Doesn't fit, but thanks for trying! =)

Hugs,
~Warrior Princess