Im someone who is 17 and pregnant

Archives for 2009
piano
Diamond Member

Im someone who is 17 and pregnant

Post by piano »

I thought maybe since there were a lot of pregnancy dreams I would share this odd one.

I am on a train track that is across a trellis.
I am me but inside the body of a 17 year old with very long beautiful sandy blond hair.
My dress is colored like the one my best friend had on in my friend and I go to the store dream. Cream yellow with flowers.
(This dream was before that dream)
I am near birth in pregnancy.
Its like I know this weird feeling of being this woman and also seeing myself/her from both her perspective and as observer.
Somehow I am hanging onto the side of this trellis, but there is nothing solid to hold onto. (Almost as if there is no solid trellis, just a floating track across a divide)
I am dangling and losing strength.
I can see what I am trying to grab onto to climb back up onto the tracks.
There are roots sticking out among rocky dirt.
Everytime someone comes by to lend me their hand, I tell them to step back as I see the rocky/dirt/root area eroding further, causing me to loose even more ability to hold on.
Eventually, a woman comes by.
She somehow helps me back onto the track, either by lifting me up or encouraging me to climb on my own.
I can remember seeing an arche maybe 50 yards and the end of the trellis/solid ground ahead.
I kept saying I have to have this baby, even though I was exhausted and barely walking, this woman was holding me up.
I finally walk through the arch, celebratory.
I am no longer pregnant, no longer the 17 year old woman.
I am myself.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Piano...this is a poignant dream and seems important for you to understand ...praying for understanding and if necessary revelation also.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Ok...for what its worth (and you knwo to weigh and pray! :mrgreen:)

Here's what I am seeing.

The dream perhaps represents your walk of faith which is as yet still maturing (as we all are!!); 17 may represent this in particular: Seventeen: Spiritual order; incomplete; immature. (Gen. 37: 2; 1 Chron. 25: 5; Jer. 32: 9)].

You are walking in hope (the spring like dress) and great expectancy (you are expectant or pregnant). You have stumbled and got off track but you are clinging on and determined to get back on track. You feel that no one can help you and may be even that if they try they will make you lose your grip altogether ( I see the eroding roots as maybe representing your root identity; that you fear your very self is at risk of being eroded away or trampled on by others... which would cause you to lose grip altogether)...

... BUT Abba rescues you (the woman who helps you could represent you renewed in the Spirit and strengthened to overcome). You are walking towards greater freedom and liberty in the Spirit [50 yards..Fifty: Pentecost; Holy Spirit; jubilee; liberty; freedom. (Lev. 23: 16; 25: 10-11; Ex. 26: 5-6; 2 Kings 2: 7; Num. 8: 21] and you are entering in (through the arch- which to me signifies the ongoing work of salvation which allows us to enter in to the glorious goodness of God's presence and provision) to that which you have long been expecting and hoping for.

So it looks like a kind of Pilgrims progress type dream...an encouragement to keep pressing on into greater liberty by the power of the Spirit and through the glorious open door that is Jesus Christ.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Amen to Charlie, I was thinking it was your walk also. Plus I remember a time I had a dream about a yellow butterfly so I looked up what yellow meant and it said "gift from God".
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thank you Charlie and shesthedreamer for your time and prayerful thoughts on this dream.

I realized I had used the word trellis the entire time when it was trestle that I needed to be using! Trellis is fitting I suppose because you can "train" a vine to grow up it...but the trestle is what train tracks over divides would be supported by.

When I had the dream over a month ago, it was intense.
I know that I have been going through one thing after the other lately....God showed me I would overcome great obstacles by trusting Him to help me.

When I posted the dream, great need for understanding was not really in my mind..., but, I am glad I posted it because it made me think of some things.

I looked up all scriptural references given and enjoyed reading them very much.

The womans age would be the same as my age in years spent born again..17.

Joseph was thrown into the pit by his brothers at this age as well.

I laughed at myself for reading about rapunzel last night as this girls hair was almost as long as her height. Then a friend at work actually mentioned the name rapunzel today to me..not knowing about this...I was like..lol..

The dream is as a recent a part of my walk..and a reflection of some upsets that have left my hope feeling as if dangling by a thread.

I remember being very greatful for what I received from the woman in this dream.

I think the other helpers were males that were causing the ground to crumble away when they stepped near.

I remember wondering what happened to my baby, I was so desperate to have...did I give birth?
What happened to this young lady..when I walked through the arch they were both gone..and this caused me sadness in the dream, even though I know that I had survived.

I have wanted to thank you both, I guess its pretty safe to say this dream is of personal nature more than something for the church as a whole---still yet, I love reading others dreams and glad to have a place to share mine.

I wanted to add that being "railroaded" has some connection to this dream as well, although I am at a loss to share this now..maybe some time when I have been here for a while?

Blessings,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I have to wonder why deliverance didn't come to me until now ?

I mean jubilee, liberty etc..tie into the 50 yards.

Deliverance that leaves no child...but walks through the arch in victory makes sense to me!

I edited the rest ...

Piano