M At My Church/His Dog

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

M At My Church/His Dog

Post by Warrior Princess »

I had this dream as soon as I fell asleep and woke up just an hour and a half later, so I thought maybe it was important enough to get up and post it, etc.

M was at my church, attending service or a meeting or something.
There was an intermission, during which he stayed seated talking to Phil Marler (an old friend I haven't seen in a long time). I walked around to stretch my legs, but I was very aware of his presence and location at all times during this dream.

I went upstairs to the bedroom and got my cell phone and Bible from the bed/nightstand and considered getting his, but thought it would be too personal/he might think it was an invasion of privacy, so I left it. (My question is, why are our cell phones in the same bed, etc?) There was something about looking at my cell phone in this dream (it's like an iTouch) and at this point in the bedroom, I seemed to have several phones in my hands, a couple that looked like mine and then his, but then I put his back.

Next, after church, people were milling about, waiting for the youth to get out. M had a small dog that came over and sniffed up my skirt! I said something about wondering why it would do that. He said something about maybe it was the partial red M&M on the floor that it was attracted to (apparently it was mine?). The dog was very friendly toward me though, not aggressive at all.

Next, I finally decided to go get/find the kids. I took off my coat as I went and he followed, but not like we were together. I went upstairs and there were different lines to get in to check out your kids and I wasn't sure which one to get in. A woman explained that for 2 kids you got in this certain line. I think it may have gone downstairs to the left.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump*
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump again*