All Jewish widows

Archives for 2009
piano
Diamond Member

All Jewish widows

Post by piano »

This dream is pretty complex, and I do not have an interpretation for it at this time.
I am hoping for some insight or prayers on/for its meaning, if lead to post.

Thank you all.

This is the end part of the dream, as in the beginning I am travelling with a few people and return back to starting point, our meeting area....I do not recall where we had travelled.
Meeting area is this older white house, early 1900's 2 story, in a quiet tree lined neighborhood,

We return to this white house after our trip, and I recall that we have to leave in a few minutes to see a very important Jewish Man.
He is speaking, or we are actually going to meet him personally, although many others would be there.
This man was a Rabbi perhaps, but he is very important.
I recall seeing him in my mind as older and long bearded/grey haired.
Only myself and a man are going to this event from the home.
I believe the man I am with is also Jewish.
He is shorter than me with medium brown hair.

A huge storm is brewing outside..grey skies..whipping the trees and rain drops beginning to spray in the wind.
I walk outside standing in the back yard, watching the trees branches bend and sway wildly, as I look out down the old driveway toward the street.
I am taking in this weather as my cat jumps onto a little dividing wall between the yard and driveway.
Myself and companion leave the house, but not remembering how we get to this next part...

We are in a moving tram with many others.
The seating is a row on each window side of the tram (but no windows, everything is open) and two rows in the center back to back, with room to walk if need be.
I am in a seat in the front center of the tram facing the back of the tram.
My travelling partner is sitting in front of me in the nearest middle seat, as I can see his profile.
I guess it might be a little like a shuttle...to get to our destination...all very clean and all white.

Behind me stewardesses have a huge serving area.
They are dressed liked the 1040's area...Dark Navy Uniforms.
This means that the serving area and storage for all needed supplies is actually a part of this tram, because we are moving..making it a very large craft of some sort.

I notice that the tram passengers are all women, all Jewish and all widows.
The man I am with (we don't speak) is also a widower.
We are all talking and drinking something the stewardesses served us from glasses..Seems as if it was red in color.

I can remember little flat pastries (they look like cherry pop tarts with white and red sprinkle icing)
They are stored inside of a clear plastic package (like a graham cracker package) and being given to those who want them.
I did not want any of this pastry.
The stewardess sets the package behind my left shoulder, balancing it on the edge of the tram, so that she can pass them out readily.
I have to turn to see the stewardess and their serving area, as it is all behind me.

While conversating with the women on the tram, I remember us all toasting our glasses and saying Mazel Tov!
One women to my left in front side seat reminds me of Maude from the TV show Maude.

I turn and the stewardess says to me, " Heres your favorite cake!"
She is holding out a piece of white cake with layers and multicolored jello in whipped cream like pudding in the center and delicious Whipped icing with colorful confettis throughout the cake and icing. A perfect square piece.

I wake up.

As I am trying to remember this dream I see a view of the tram..this time there are several male passengers on the tram with those I remember being in the dream, almost every other person. Like a flash of a vision I see these men are all marked with a dark "x" yet are dressed in white and bloodied, as from a strike on the head.
The vision was gone as soon as it came, the men on the tram were not there.

Thank you,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I was thinking about your dream and I'm gonna pray and think about it.

I think the whole scripture is interesting but this line came into my mind:
"For thy maker is thine husband;the Lord of Hosts is his name."(Isaiah 54,5)
"For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit."(Isaiah 54,65.

Please read the whole scripture,because it's important: Isaiah 54,4-8.

I hope it helps.God bless you.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thank you ditte3,

I read the scripture and then the entire chapter in my New Living Translation, it really struck a chord.

Promises to hold onto, and a touch of compassion from the Lord.

Thank you for praying this through, and sharing what else comes to heart.

Several of my recent dreams are connecting with this dream, go figure :)

I wanted to note that the stewardesses station
(where the supplies were they were serving)
was very far away an open stretch from the tram.
They had to walk a distance to serve us.
I think that is why the flat pastry was left on the tram with us.
Reminds me of very flavorful matzo/unleavened bread.

Very blessed,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I wanted to bring this dream up again after reading something that Will shared on widows on another dream post.

There are a few things that resonate to me about this tram and the people there.

A tram reminds me of driving through a wildlife adventure park.
The bearded man that I pictured reminds me of Moses.
Widows all have something in common...they have suffered a major loss.
Will stated it could represent the loss of a dream or a calling not realized.

Service under Gods loving arm can be bitter(tart) sweet.

Even though this serving is behind me, I am looking to the end of the tram, instead of looking foward to what the future may hold.

We are all called to join into His suffering, but that does not mean this is something easy to do, when it is all said and done, you may walk with a limp and have to remain seated as God heals and restores you to Him.
It also means a time of rest and receiving from others.
(I can just here the announcement on those tour rides..Remain seated until the tram come to a complete stop!)

This dream seems to reflect this wilderness time for me and others who are in the same "boat" that have suffered loss, no matter what kind of loss it is.

Trust and faith are not easily restored.

It takes others walking far distance sometimes to serve and renew a persons faith in good.

The cake reminds me a little of manna from heaven..the fluffiness of it.
This causes me to turn around...and perhaps be willing to face foward again.

The toast and Mazel Tov congratulations seems to say that all here on this tram will survive this wilderness, overcome their losses and live to tell thier stories.

I truelly miss intercession, and hope to recieve an annointing for it again.

Still open for more ideas here...

Piano
Last edited by piano on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Piano..I have been reading your dream for the past couple of weeks and praying over it. Now I could be wrong, but please pray about it. I am reminded of Ruth.
Three widows, one of which turned back for the pleasures of life... for that which was familar. One a mother, running back to her homeland a society that took family seriously and above all worshipped Yahweh. The other, unfamiliar, an outsider,
said Ruth 1..
Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee, for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge, and thy people shall be my people and thy God my God. Where you die, will I die and there will I be buried, The Lord do so to me and more also if but death part you and I.

This reminds me of the portion of the widows in the dream.
The Jewish widows, could be the Jewish people as a whole who right now are widows, (the ones who do not realized Yeshua as Messiah) They are widows in the Spirit because they cannot be redeemed to the Father, until they see Jesus, the lamb sacrifice.
Your friend who is a widower could represent the church. The church returning to the knowledge of things that have been lost over the years, the old Jewish man..perhaps a Rabbi could be symbolic of teaching, of a deeper revelation teaching that God is bringing believers into, by their desire to further understand this God.. this Hebrew God.. of a forgien nation to them, yet they are grafted in, The shuttle is clean and white from purity.
the 1940's uniforms could be because of the horrors of the Holocaust, the prophecy of Isaiah was fulfilled "Can a nation be born in a day?" (Isaiah 66)
The dark navy could be the glory of God, in a deep fashion, something that isn't flashy..but constant, there forever, IN people..because Jesus died.

when I read the part about the cake.. I heard "JUBILEE CAKE".

Pray about it and let me know
Shalom
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I see you apart of the body of Christ...travel with other believers on the road of life...to return to the white house...meeting place...a place that was cleansed.

The man you are going to meet...is a rabbi...Older...longer grey hair..Showing...age and years of timing. Jewish...Jesus...I think this is about the return of Christ for his bride.

Hugh storm brewing...is the tribulation period. Leaving the house...is a breakaway ministry. NO windows...means an open vision...you are found in the front...looking back at the people...you traveler friend..(jesus) is sitting in front of you...in the nearest middle section...you are traveling to your destination...clean and white.

notice the navy (blue...communion, REVELATION) uniform. on the train....they are widows...(people you lost something close to them)...they are fed...items that are red and white in color...Redemption and cleansing. They drank the red...blood of Christ...redemption.

It ends with Mazal tuv: congratuations...for those who suffer loss and come through....or tribulation...in your life or someone close to you.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks for responses Jen and jackie,

I have had a hard time looking at this one again.

I do believe there is more significance to this than just my personal experience/feelings.

Jen,

The story of ruth does make sense.
It is one of hope and celebration.

I also agree with the widow concept you shared, the lack of knowing Christ representing that widowhood.

Even though my moods on the meaning of the dream in a personal sense arent the greatest, my mood in the dream was not negative, I was engrossed in thought and also engaged in watching and interacting with the other women on the tram/boat thingy...

I was also noticing my companion was so very quiet and uninvolved.

Perhaps the church is not realizing the ability God supplies to be a part of this outreach to these widows.

I do believe the old home and neighborhood in the beginning of the dream is significant to the time period of the stewardesses attire as well.

The home was VERY American, warm and inviting, dark wood floors and hand made quilts/knitting/art on walls etc.
Furniture to that time period.

It may be that the violent vision that I saw when I tried to recall the dream represents something of the grief of the Jews from the Holocost, the shedding of innocent blood, being marked and exterminated and possibly the anger, total loss of security or even damage to faith in good that went with that attrocity.

I remember only seeing two servers.
The harvest is ripe but the laborers are few!

Jubilee cake sounds very joyous!

I hope to see more here in real life....something substantial to say yeah, it is coming to pass, the widows are coming home to Him..the Redeemer!

jackie,

This home was so comfortable.
I think walking out into the storm was unsettling.
This may be the case as time goes by for us all, and pray God help us to walk in the midst of it..proclaiming His Love.

I think the red and white pastry and drinking wine does very much represent Redemption. I am also reminded of passover.

I like when I read both of your thoughts about the color Navy, which represents mourning to me.

Thank you both for sharing..feel free to add as lead,

Piano
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

As I am trying to remember this dream I see a view of the tram..this time there are several male passengers on the tram with those I remember being in the dream, almost every other person. Like a flash of a vision I see these men are all marked with a dark "x" yet are dressed in white and bloodied, as from a strike on the head.
The vision was gone as soon as it came, the men on the tram were not there.
This dream I am having renewed interest in, especially this particular part, the end.
Im not sure if I had posted this, but, either prior or right after this dream, I had dreamed that I saw myself under a white sheet and two people planning to blungeon me in the head, I saw the end result of this, bloodied sheets and death.
I moved out of the way, and said, oh, no, not this time, or something along those lines.

This was the day I was struck, Christmas Eve, with a stomach flu more intense than I had ever had as an adult. Prior to, I saw a vision of my cat with x's and tatoos upon its belley. She was marked.

When the enemy would like to strike down the bride, either by dis- repute, torture or actual death through some other means, Our Lord comes to the rescue. He allows the enemy to touch us that He might be glorified.

As in Psalm 7...

1 O LORD my God, I take refuge in you;
save and deliver me from all who pursue me,
2 or they will tear me like a lion
and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.

3 O LORD my God, if I have done this
and there is guilt on my hands-

4 if I have done evil to him who is at peace with me
or without cause have robbed my foe-

5 then let my enemy pursue and overtake me;
let him trample my life to the ground
and make me sleep in the dust.
Selah

6 Arise, O LORD, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.

7 Let the assembled peoples gather around you.
Rule over them from on high;

8 let the LORD judge the peoples.
Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness,
according to my integrity, O Most High.

9 O righteous God,
who searches minds and hearts,
bring to an end the violence of the wicked
and make the righteous secure.

10 My shield is God Most High,
who saves the upright in heart.

11 God is a righteous judge,
a God who expresses his wrath every day.

12 If he does not relent,
he will sharpen his sword;
he will bend and string his bow.

13 He has prepared his deadly weapons;
he makes ready his flaming arrows.

14 He who is pregnant with evil
and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.

15 He who digs a hole and scoops it out
falls into the pit he has made.

16 The trouble he causes recoils on himself;
his violence comes down on his own head.

17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness
and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

There have been several head wounds in my dreams since this time.

This dream seems to demonstrate the covenant of marriage in both humans and that of the Lord.
The celebration is two fold.

Passover..meaning what the enemy used in others for the Jewish Widows end, recoiled/boomaranged, and two, that His redemption through covenant still remained.

God is so Holy,

Piano