Franklin Graham/Mission BBQ

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Franklin Graham/Mission BBQ

Post by Warrior Princess »

I woke up from a dream I don't remember, hearing "You will see someone greater than Franklin Graham." I think I may have seen a repeat of an old vision of a man walking toward me.

I fell back asleep and was driving down my old street, Emerald View. My car died and I couldn't get it started again, so I found a place to park it. The street was pretty narrow in spots because people had landscaped. I walked back up the hill to the house. Inside, someone said it needed a new battery, my dad and I think David S. and maybe someone else were there, they were saying that it wasn't worth the money because the car was so old and that I needed a new car. I told them I can't afford it. I saw my mother asleep in the bed downstairs.

Next, I'm at a BBQ with the mission trip team, but I wasn't eating with them. I was sitting in the cab of a pickup truck. They were finishing up, putting all the food in the back of the truck. I got in the bed of the truck and there was a styrofoam container of food I opened. There was a BBQ beef sandwich and something else in there. I found some bags of chips (sour cream and chives) and some dip. Then I woke up.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

*bump*
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."