Body Snatchers

Archives for 2010
piano
Diamond Member

Body Snatchers

Post by piano »

This was rather a dark dream, but I think its important that I post it.
I have some idea, but still interested in other views.

I was in a very large house with many other people.
Im not really sure what we all were doing, just living there in community for the most part.
I noticed an alien force in the home and it was beginning to take over.

(remember the alien from the movie "alien" this is what this force was like. It looked harmless, a little slimy mustard to brass colored puddle on the floor. (Shalack has a little bit of this property and seems to fit at least in some way)
When a person walked by, its arms would pop out of this puddle as it sensed a body and would leap and stick to them eventually taking over. It had many arms/legs like that little alien baby did that would go down a persons throat, into their body and gestate. It would jump on and enter a person and then they would eventually become an alien too)

In this dream, the aliens multiplied very fast, and I can remember sitting up on the bed watching these pools on the hardwood floor.
I was trying to warn everyone and some of the people heard me (very few) and we were organizing to escape.

I walked rather far away from one of these puddles and I saw its arms detect me and point to me and it jumped on me but I kicked and fought it throwing it off me.
It left only a little slime on my right leg.

There were so many of these puddles now I could barely find a place to step safely, so I jumped and dodged them and got out of the house with a few others.

We ran across an open grassy field for our lives.
(this was just such beautiful countryside, Im thinking not unlike pictures I see of Ireland or Scotland, with grassy rolling hills with some rocks in areas)

We found a small house after a while, but I can remember saying that the aliens population would only grow and eventually we might have to travel out further to a new shelter again.

Piano
Last edited by piano on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

The reason I posted it , is because when we ran, through the countryside, we found a small house...cottage like.

This ministry reminds me of the cottage.
We found a small house after a while, but I can remember saying that the aliens population would only grow and eventually we might have to travel out further to a new shelter again.
I have seen this color more than once now.
This color has come up a few times in my dreams.
It oozes and covers, clings and eventually hardens.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

:idea: