Archives for 2010
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

thank you mona
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Dude, didn't expect to be back so soon but I was laying down and thinking on the Lord and some of your dreams that I have read and felt I had some things come to me and to offer you for prayerful consideration.

People in our dreams can be literal, symbolic, or both.

Sounds like you are fellowshipping with another (or others as she can represent more than one person) in a place where her heart is. Our homes can speak of our more personal, intimate lives.

Her dad appears to be testing your worthiness by your ability to perform, or get something right.

You ever hear the term, "It's not math, it's relationship" regarding our relationship with God. As I get it, it speaks of not about performance but about relationship.

Our worthiness comes from Jesus, not on anything we do. He appears to be judging your worthiness by your performance.

It may be that as you got it right, she turned into an ex-girlfriend as this may speak of converting back to a way of old, like the law, that you have been divorced from in your acceptance of Christ.

That is how the law works, you do this, you get that. It is based on our ability. But everything is now freely given to us in Christ, we enter into them.

The Lord may be using this example with your ex to speak of these things to you.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i've heard that alot Newwine.

probably is related to that.
Kitt
Platinum Member

Forsquare

Post by Kitt »

Shalom,

Forsquare is not a scriptural term. It appears nowhere in the Tanach or Brit Chadasha. It is a man made term.

Four Years, you are at a doorway (Hebrew number 4)

The Father is Yahveh,(1). The girl is your life (2). You know the answer to the test, (3), but that does not mean that you passed the test by going through the door, (4). If you don't go through the door your life will just be what you have had before - your ex: unsatisfactory, unfulfilled, unsavory.

It may also be, Four Years, that the sands are running low in the hourglass.

Shalom,

Kitt Schilke
Joshua 24:15 "...but as for me and my house, we will serve Yahveh."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

considering where i am now...has THIS dream been fulfilled or am i at least the precipice of it being fulfilled via a decision that i make?

Kitt said the girl represents a potential 'New' life while my ex represents my 'Old'.

What does NEW and OLD mean in the NATURAL? Spiritually, I know what they mean...old= sin/unbelief vs. new= the exact opposite.

Also, the significance of '2x2 equaling 4'?

4 has meaning...i want that yes...however, that the number 4 entered my dream via a math problem '2x2' is also significant, but that i don't know what that is.
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

2x2=you x God,holy spirit
2X2=a friend of yours x God,holy spirit
4=answer you have been looking for,the result,power and victory you reached together.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I see a mind set regarding marriage here. Marriage is the two be come one flesh. Her parents have a mindset that keeps them apart.

between you and your wife 2=1 that is how it should be.

1 Timoth 4:1-3 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will [fn] fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth.

I believe this is about being unequally yoked. The two become one flesh because they are already one in spirit, so what God has joined let no man separate. An unequal yoke is a yoke joined where the nature or spirit of the two are not the same. So it requires great effort to work together. Being loyal to that is forbidding what God has joined together. His yoke is easy. That is how I am currently understanding Jesus teaching in Matthew 19. I realize this is a new concept, but I think we have been in a real time of darkness regarding marriage. Feel free to judge this. I am willing to have an open discussion. I don't believe in telling people what to think. When one man prophesies the others judge... meaning hash it out so disagreements are necessary.
Sincerely,
Will
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

will wrote:I see a mind set regarding marriage here. Marriage is the two be come one flesh. Her parents have a mindset that keeps them apart.

between you and your wife 2=1 that is how it should be.

1 Timoth 4:1-3 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will [fn] fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth.

I believe this is about being unequally yoked. The two become one flesh because they are already one in spirit, so what God has joined let no man separate. An unequal yoke is a yoke joined where the nature or spirit of the two are not the same. So it requires great effort to work together. Being loyal to that is forbidding what God has joined together. His yoke is easy. That is how I am currently understanding Jesus teaching in Matthew 19. I realize this is a new concept, but I think we have been in a real time of darkness regarding marriage. Feel free to judge this. I am willing to have an open discussion. I don't believe in telling people what to think. When one man prophesies the others judge... meaning hash it out so disagreements are necessary.
Sincerely,
Will

greetings.

i'm interested in your response.

what specefic 'Marriage' are you referring to though?
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

The one that is from the beginning.

Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female,

The only reason Jesus gives for divorce is when an oath is made that keeps a man from his wife. This is saying there is truly one for the other.

Mat24:37-39-"For [fn] the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah "For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,and they did not [fn] understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Preparation for the coming of the son of man have to do with food and marriage. What caused them to be swept away by the flood was not understanding what they needed to regarding these two subjects.

This is probable a very long conversation. It just seemed to me like your dream was pointing to it.
Will
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Will, i'd be interested to see what you said about the 2 girls.

who are they? what do they represent?
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Good question. Law and grace?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i understand that to be the SPIRITUAL significance of the dream, but i was wondering what the natural meaning was.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I don't think it is my place to say.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

2+2 and 2x2 equals for. If it is not your wife the most she will ever be is your girlfriend or your x girlfriend. The two cannot become one because they are not the same.
Matthew 19:4-5 And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, 'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?

Most people think your wife is who you marry. I don't think that is what the scripture teaches. You and your wife are what God joins together.
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

The term "Foursquare Gospel" was given in the inspiration of revival to the denomination's founder, Aimee Semple McPherson, during an evangelistic campaign in Oakland, Calif., in 1922. It represents that which is equally balanced on all sides, established and enduring.
Probably nothing to do with your dream, but immediately I thought on reading...'No.. it is 2+2=4'

I once studied a teaching from a guy based in Oakland Calif with that title, long time ago. The teaching spoke about knowing people after the flesh and the Spirit. It spoke of how we as individuals can over estimate a person in our lives.

e.g 2+2=5, or perhaps understimate that person, 2+2=3 ??

When we see a person operating in the Spirit we may make them a 5, and then we cannot cope, when we see them do something 'normal/everyday' and see/perceive that as a 3. Making an incorrect sum/summation.

In all ways, view people in your relationships as they are...2+2=4

The teaching was by Roberts Liardon.

Please throw the above out, if it doesn't witness with you. It was just a first thought on reading your dream.