Sports Car

Archives for 2010
Four Years
Diamond Member

Sports Car

Post by Four Years »

there was a group of people, like a team or coalition of drivers.
there as just this emphasis on driving and it felt like there was a specefic destination we were trying to reach.

alot of the dream was blurry but at some point, i was driving a fancy sports car myself and i just felt really empowered and confident because of it. i noticed this because in real life, i feel the complete opposite.

the people all went ahead of me to this 'destination' and it felt like they were all just waiting on me.

i don't know if this dream is spiritually inspired or not.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

it sounds to me like a reflection of ur life now and where ur headed.

u say u feel empowered in the dream & i may be biased in saying this but i'm wondering if that is a fruit of walking in forgiveness w/ur dad. Instead of feeling like ur being "run" by him, what u r doing is taking ownership of ur actions/feelings thereby affecting ur destiny--moving towards the destination.

also (may be biased here too), wondering if the team/coalition are those encouraging and prayin 4 u here and elsewhere:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i don't remember the color of the car.

could the dream be about Missionary/Evangelism work?

i've also been on a Plane in dreams.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

wow this was from way back four! I can't say for sure but I will say that we as the Body ARE all interconnected and He depends on each one of us walking in unity with Him and with each other so that His work can be done:) Maybe that was the essence of your dream since you "knew" they were waiting on u? Just some thoughts! shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.