flying over a camp of disaster survivors

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Scripture shows that God knew us before we were knit together in our mothers' womb. He created us and gifted each person. Not just those he knew were going to come to him. He also gave us free will to choose. "His gifts are without repentance" means that just because a person does not know him or follow him, he does not take the gift back. Prophetic people are kind of like giant antennas...they pick up on what's going on in the spirit. The question is, what signal are you tuning into? God's or the enemy's? Any gift can be developed whether it is being used for God's Kingdom or not.

There are many many prophetically/seer gifted people in the New Age/pagan/gay community who used to be in the church and have been severely wounded by the church (in fact, some have been thrown out of the church because some don't believe in the prophetic or know how to deal with them/it). So these people turn to the pagan community because they love and accept everybody.

It was time along time ago for the church to stop trying to be the Holy Spirit and condemning people and start demonstrating the love and power of Jesus to them. His love never fails.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Warrior Princess wrote:Scripture shows that God knew us before we were knit together in our mothers' womb. He created us and gifted each person. Not just those he knew were going to come to him. He also gave us free will to choose. "His gifts are without repentance" means that just because a person does not know him or follow him, he does not take the gift back. Prophetic people are kind of like giant antennas...they pick up on what's going on in the spirit. The question is, what signal are you tuning into? God's or the enemy's? Any gift can be developed whether it is being used for God's Kingdom or not.

There are many many prophetically/seer gifted people in the New Age/pagan/gay community who used to be in the church and have been severely wounded by the church (in fact, some have been thrown out of the church because some don't believe in the prophetic or know how to deal with them/it). So these people turn to the pagan community because they love and accept everybody.

It was time along time ago for the church to stop trying to be the Holy Spirit and condemning people and start demonstrating the love and power of Jesus to them. His love never fails.
Hello WP, I felt that one and I know what you are talking about.
God Bless
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I want to revisit this dream once again because Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is coming up again!

IRL (July 4th, 2013) my husband forced me and my 3 kids out of the house.

Now, he's trying to regain custody of my son (but he does not want me or my 2 daughters).

in many ways, it seems like my dream was preparing me for the devastation caused with this divorce/child custody & lack of housing.

I think the people I saw in my dream (the ones who lived through the storm) are my children.

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who might feel lead to re-read my dream and give any new insight

Thank you for reading :)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd