Prophetic Word given in Dream

Archives for 2010
Mona
Platinum Member

Prophetic Word given in Dream

Post by Mona »

I was in church and I was watching a prophetic woman at church give a prophetic word to a woman and her daughter. She was a black Christian woman. She was speaking over this woman and told her that the BIG EVENT was going to happen next year. I seemed to understand that the BIG EVENT was a promise from the Lord that I had been waiting to happen and seemed to pinpoint which promise. Then she continued and said two children will die and this will be a sign that the BIG EVENT will happen very soon. Then I saw the woman who was being ministered to at the alter began to cry. She was weeping so hard that under her eyes became black and blue. It looked as though she had her wisdom teeth extracted. I believe she was being released from all the pain she had been carrying.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Mona.
I have heard that after the deaths of Oral Roberts and Billy Graham,,something was going to happen. I cant recall what,,but i think its of a spiritual nature. Maybe Revival ( major like what occurred on Azu zu street about 100 years ago) Or perhaps some spiritual shift in the heave-lies. This is only me surmising though.
Maybe they are the "two children" the Black woman was referring to. To God we are his children!
One has passed "Oral"the other Billy is still with us.
But given his age and HEALTH IT COULD BE ANYTIME.P ray and see if what i have shared seems to fit in with this dream.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thanks Jewels!!!

I know the prophecy you are talking about and was given by KIM CLEMENT. I thought that too!!!!!! Guess we shall see what happens!!!!
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I am reflecting on this dream. My father had just suddenly passed away. He was 63 AND a child of God. So now I am wondering who is going to be next. I believe this dream is an actual literal word as the prophetic women spoke directly and clearly. I was expecting my grandparents to go as both are near the end as one is 86 and the 88. Never thought it was going to be my father first. Just wondering, waiting and watching. My other thought was is next year now as we are in the Jewish new year or is our nation's next year. Again waiting and watching.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

i have had dreams of a person who in real life, was very prophetic, giving me a prophecy and i do believe it was for real.... meaning, it would/will come to pass for real.... in His time.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I just wanted to bring this dream to light as Billy Graham is growing very weak and his grandson had said that he will be going home with the Lord very soon......I was thinking about the prophecy that Kim Clement shared sometime ago that when Oral Roberts and Billy Graham went to be with the Lord that something was going to take place very supernaturally....I sense the Lord keeps pointing his finger at this and this dream won't leave my mind..When two children die is a sign of a BIG EVENT to a occur soon...could this be the two children dieing and Big Event to occur as as in my dream relate to what Kim Clement was talking about. I need to find the prophecy and if anyone has it...I would greatly appreciate it.