Revelations 3:14!

Archives for 2010
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Charys
Peace be with you. :)
i noticed I had already posted about the luke warm water being carried on pipes to Laodicea.
You said in your other post abot the turquoise waterfall,that the luke warm water was from that waterfall in Pammukkale.Wow!
Our pastor had a sermon about it some time ago.About the church of Laodicea being like the nowaday Church.Many people being lukewarm.

God bless you. :)
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

1 Tim 6:11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Oh God, oh God, oh God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X82kjL1hDYU

Francis Chan on the church of Laodicea

Woe is me, for I am undone.
...that I might know Him...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

My friend just sent me this news report. Archaeologists have just found the church of Laodicea!

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php? ... 2011-01-31
...that I might know Him...
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

I haven't read all of the response but this is a very, very good word! WOW - is all I can say at this junction. Lately I have been pondering this very issue - I have a friend that seems to gage righteousness based on material wealth. It would seem - you are not deem righteous if you are not living in a fancy house or even have asperiations/desire for one...faith is used to aquire things and not used to aquire souls, heal/deliver or even minister love. Don't know or understand and it truly breaks my heart. :cry:

Thanks for sharing this dream!

Zadok
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Taps wrote: The Lord told me He is moving the Light, and the 'anointing' of the Power of God from the building to the Temple. And who are the Temple of God...?
Those who are truly surrendered, pure in heart, loving, listening, walking in relationship both with Him and others, embracing and serving Him first and serving others ... "But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps."
Sincerely... Taps
Just wanted to add thess scripture: Isa. 44:28 "That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid."

II Cor. 6:16 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and i will be their God, and they shall be my people."

I Cor. 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Acts 17:24 "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelling not in temples made with hands"

Zadok