"Jesus"

Archives for 2010
shine
Diamond Member

"Jesus"

Post by shine »

Dream in a dream

The dream scene was me & my husband in bed in the morning. My son around 8 yrs old popped his head up on the other side of the bed from me and said "Jesus". He was smiling.
I went on to other dreams.
Then dreamed I was awake and next to my bed . . .husband still in bed. . .and my son popped his head up from the other side of the bed and said "Jesus". . .I started talking to him. Then I said oh wow - I just had a dream that you would do just what you did. So that was a prophetic dream.

irl my son is 20yrs old
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

another dream that felt really good a few weeks ago:

My husband & I were side by side in a large white bubble. There were a couple of cat-eye slits around so you could see out. . .my son was lounging next to us (around 16 in this dream & he looked really happy). There was some nice music playing and a couple of other people I could hear talking in our buble behind us.

Then I realized we were actually flying. The bubble was flying. . .It was the Greatest flying feeling I can remember ever having. I couldn't really see much of the scenery - cuz you could only get glimpses with the windows so narrow.
Jesus is the Saviour
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Hey there,,,,,

the number 8 stuck out to me so I looked it up.....

check this out....I think you will find this very interesting....be blessed.........This will show the reason he said Jesus....

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mean ... ble/8.html

Much Love
Zeal
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Thanks Zeal for posting that site.
I've gone to it a couple of times for understanding.

It is pretty unique that so much of Jesus' name has the #8. However, it is a little over my head.

One of the other things that jumps out at me the most is:
The beginning of a new era or order.

Thanks again for taking time with my dream!
Jesus is the Saviour
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

1 peter 3 says that sarah called Abraham Lord.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

will wrote:1 peter 3 says that sarah called Abraham Lord.
Hey Will. . .could you tell me more directly what you meant with this. I know it probably should be obvious ~ but everytime I come back to it, I just don't quite understand the connection - to the dream that is.
Thanks for your time & trouble 8)
Jesus is the Saviour
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: "Jesus"

Post by bjcollin »

shine wrote:Dream in a dream

The dream scene was me & my husband in bed in the morning. My son around 8 yrs old popped his head up on the other side of the bed from me and said "Jesus". He was smiling.
I went on to other dreams.
Then dreamed I was awake and next to my bed . . .husband still in bed. . .and my son popped his head up from the other side of the bed and said "Jesus". . .I started talking to him. Then I said oh wow - I just had a dream that you would do just what you did. So that was a prophetic dream.

irl my son is 20yrs old
Great dream. I see this dream as a very positive dream. To me 8 is the number of new beginnings. ref 8th day starts a new week, in the Bible 8 people in Noah's ark for a new beginning, Jewish law required on the 8th day newborn males to be circumcised in the Temple. So seeing your son as an 8 year old excited and happy and smiling and I feel that he is telling you by saying the single word "Jesus" that he is excited and telling you that Jesus is here and wants to meet with you right where your at. Hope this helps.

As for will's reference 1 Peter 3:1-6 the context of that verse is that sarah called her husband abraham by the term lord which was a term of respect and submission as well as it had signifigant spiritual implications too (refs Ephesians 5:22, Colossians 3:18 ) So I guess in the dream you are in bed with your husband so he might be seeing this as a submission thing as well. So this aspect of the dream could have a dual meaning... submission to your husband and submission to the Lord Jesus as well.

in Christ,
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I don't know? I was hoping it might mean something to you. I do not believe in subjugation. In this verse I am struck with how radical the concept is, that a woman would give that kind of respect to her husband. I wondered in your dream if your son wasn't recognizing your husband as Lord. There is so much in the scripture that we still don't fully understand. I believe our dreams are a part of rightly dividing the word of truth. Take it with a grain of salt.
:D
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."