A Great Delusion?

Archives for 2010
dbliss22
Platinum Member

A Great Delusion?

Post by dbliss22 »

I was in a building where my brother and some of his friends and some of my friends were.

I was making breakfast when I was informed by a parent that everyone who was there including my brother had fallen into worshipping and believing in the "Raiders." Now the Raiders as I found out were believed to be a race of aliens that would come and remove those who believed in them before they raided and destroyed our planet.

I went in to grab my brother after hearing this to try to talk some sense into him but he kept shape shifting to avoid me. I finally grabbed a hold of him and pulled him into the other room. As we were exiting the room where everyone else was I noticed that all of them, including my brother, were wearing shirts that broadcasted their belief in the raider faith. These shirts had bible verses on them thay were taken out of context or altered to sound like they were talking about the Raiders.

So I pull my brother in the other room and begin trying to tell him that he's wrong and that there's only one God and that his worship of these Raiders is blasphemous. Of course my brother didn't like that and became very aggressive saying things like "you can't tell me what to believe" and "you don't control me." (which are things he would really say)

Finally I became fed up with it so I struck him in the back of the head to knock him down and shut him up. I pointed my finger in his face and yelled "I pray that the Lord shows you who these 'Raiders' REALLY are and that you see where those tormented souls who fall into their traps REALLY go! And I pray that the Lord sits heavily on your heart to serve HIM when all these things are revealed to you!!!"

The End

It is my personal belief that a plausible end time delusion as spoken about in 2 Timothy is the public contact or visitation
of demons in the form of aliens. They would then proclaim they created us and are all the known gods of the Earth. It's so simple yet could fool a great, great many souls. Especially Christians weak in faith and wisdom. Please tell me your thoughts on the dream.
Psalms 144:1
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

dblisss.
This theory has been going around for a wile that that aliens would invade earth and they would be used as a excuse for the rapture.
I personally think there is some validity to it...I cant prove it except maybe a few isolated scriptures here and there that hint at it,,,but i go by gut here,and the insane propaganda about ALIENS THATS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS.
there some reason the world through radio,, TV,movies entertainment,ect keeps pushing this alien thing.

The odd thing is a lot of the movies do show that they are evil. Then u have movies on th easily that say people from other planets can be good and like us ( star wars).. so a mixed message is being given out. In one way they are telling us upfront what they are but then they confuse us with ET like movies and such that tell us there are good aliens...

There are two races of being sin the universe. that the bible speak of. Angelical. and human. Angels are beings. They were created by God before Adam.. They have intelligence,will,, strnegth beauty ,,talents.. and perhaps are categorized into races because the bible speaks of " seraphim's" then it speaks of " the four beasts " then of course we know Lucifer when first created was called a Cherub,. So its possibel they are like us,,, alike but different" humans come in different colors and racial characteristics.
What im saying is t=yes there are / beings from out there" and i have read that angel have or did at one time live on planets. They may visit heaven and some may live there but im not sure it says that ALL ANGELS WHICH PROBABLY MANAGE IN THE BILLIONS ALL LIVE THERE.
so its possibel the good angels and the bad ones that were once good had planets they lived on before it all went wrong.

Scene the great war in heaven between Lucifer and probably Micheal when God was challenged, the evil fallen angels were banished..from heaven. But sadly scene Adams fall they have been loosed in the heavens to make war with the saints. So yes,there are ' aliens" fallen angels... celestial heavenly beings made before Adam.

Then God made man. A special breed. made of the earth but with a eternal spirit like Gods. Another race.But special... we had the breath of God!
So in the universe there are two distinct creations.
I personally believe scene there are probably billions upon billions of angels,,, they are ,like us,,different... as they have different names. I wonder if a angel would call himself a angel but would say,, im a seraphim'.. who knows?

Point is,,, The " aliens are fallen angels and beings of mixed seed. There is a belief among some and a veiled reference in genesis 6th that DNA tampering has been done in the past with Gods original creation and that may be where we get many so called demons and ,othe mythological creatures,,, such as the unicorn..mermaid ect... if so,,they apparently all perished in the flood and are of the spirit world.

very complex debate and people differ on opinions on the ,matter. But the end of it is that,, yes there are aliens... and the ones that are kidnapping people so called and running around in space ships causing trouble;er i dont believe are Gods angels...

People will when they have decided to reject the truth will fall into a delusion. Turn the light off and u get darkness.

So to those who look starry eyes ( excuse the pun) and wonder whose up there? God.. is up there,,, and good angels and evil angels. If there are any other races and beings that are in league with God but not human or angel i dont believe they are here but minding there own beeswax on there own planet and we wont know about them and they wont bothering us till Planet earth is back securely under the Sovereignty of Jesus( millennium reign. So whatever is visiting here now,mm is are angels and demons... not some lost forgotten,, or exalted race,,, that are here to help us.

Thats what i think. :|
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

I agree with you on some points, however:

The Bible is very clear in Gen 6:4 that the Nephilim were present during the period before the flood and also AFTER. This is very important in that somehow the demonic seed remained on the planet, in the PHYSICAL form, after civilization and life in general had been destroyed.

The global UFO sightings have gone updramatically since 1948, which of course was the year of the formation of Israel. Just like demonic attempts at distraction from Jesus during His mission on Earth, it seems that every time God moves in a big way, the enemy attempts to do the same.

As per the dream, there are aspects present that are interesting. First, the fact that there is a perversion of Biblical truth. The so called "Raiders" are preaching the idea of a pre-destruction removal of believers, as well as the twisting of Biblical doctrine to support their cause. I believe the Bible is fairly clear in 1 Thess and Revelation that the "rapture" does not take place until Jesus returns, which is directly before his 1000 year reign, which is AFTER the tribulation period. Second, the fact that my brother "shifts" to avoid being "grabbed." This could obviously have double meaning referring to being "grabbed" by the Lord possibly. Also the fact that the prayer over him from me is specifically for the Lord to sit heavily on his heart to use his knowledge.

My brother is a difficult young man who blames everyone else for his "troubles" even though his troubles only go as far as being expected to be responsible. He changes his spiritual beliefs from time to time, and has told me he believes in angels, demons, and aliens, but does not believe there is a supreme God. Perhaps there will be some truth to this dream?
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I believe the Bible is fairly clear in 1 Thess and Revelation that the "rapture" does not take place until Jesus returns, which is directly before his 1000 year reign, which is AFTER the tribulation period.
Sorry, I have to disagree. I believe the rapture will take place before the tribulation period similar to Noah's escape into the ark just before the flood
and also the escape of Lot just before the destruction of Sodom and Gamorrah
and there are other stories of escape for the "righteous" just before the wrath of God or before judgment.

Just my opinion.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

1 Thessalonians speaking about the rapture of the saints.

1Thess 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thess 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Now Revelation states when this coming of the Lord will come.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

Sooooo....

Basically summed up, yes there is a rapture or a removal of the saints. However, this is stated to occur with the coming of the Lord. Once Jesus returns in glory the beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire, their followers are slain, and satan himself is locked in the abyss for 1000 years. Just as in 1 Thessalonians, Revelation speaks of the dead in Christ rising, however Revelation goes into more depth. Those dead that are risen are specifically those who were killed by the beast! It says these are the witnesses of Jesus and for the word of God that were beheaded, and had not received the mark of the beast. This clearly states that there WILL be saints during the tribulation period, as WELL AS AFTER if you take into account 1 Thessalonians stating in verse 17 "we which are alive and remain." Of course this is contrary to the teachings in many churches but the word gives it plain as day! There are stories of escape before destruction, and there will be saints who escape the beast and the destruction he brings, however this will not be a worldwide occurrence. There will be many saints who fall during this difficult period.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Whichever way it goes, I'm thankful that He's coming to get us, no matter when and I can't wait till He gets here!

Peace sis, no sense in worrying about when or how, just want Him to get here!

On the edge of my seat waiting for him! :D
The Lord is my Shepherd
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Don't take this as me just trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing but...

It is important to pay attention to the order of things in relation to end times in order to understand upcoming world views, difficulties, and propaganda. The two beasts will deceive the multitudes, many of whom will belong to the church.

"He who has ears, let him hear."

-David
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi Friends,

When the rapture occurs, Jesus will not be coming down to the earth. We will be caught up to meet Him in the air and so shall we be with Him forever. After we are in heaven for 7 years, our Lord Jesus will return with us to fight the war of Armegeddon and His feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives and split the mountain in two. He will be fighting on behalf of the Jewish people whose enemies have gathered together against them - Russia, China and Iran. At this time Jesus' feet will touch the earth. That will be the time of His return. He will just be coming to welcome us in the air at the time of the rapture. When He comes to earth that will begin His 1,000 year reign on the earth from the New Jerusalem.

Also God has promised to save us from the wrath to come. In Rev. 3:10 Christ promises the Church of Philadelphia that "Because thou has kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

In Thess. 2:7 the Word states "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work; only he who no letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8) Then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming." After the Church is taken out of the earth, then the antichrist (wicked) shall reveal himself. It is the Church that is restraining the antichrist from coming on the scene. He is already alive in the earth and waiting for the opportunity to deceive and destroy.

Praise God, we win anyhow!!!

Blessings to you,

Jubilee2
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Rev 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8   And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9   If any man have an ear, let him hear.

If the church, or in other words "the saints," are gone from the Earth and are with Jesus, then the beast cannot make war with them nor can he conquer them. Just because 1 Thess and other books talk about being taken out of the way, this does not mean we will be whisked away to heaven and everything will be fine and dandy. The church and the saints (believers) will be heavily persecuted and murdered for the sake of their faith. To die or go into hiding are also means to be taken away from the hardships. The notion of a pre-tribulation rapture is condradicted by the Word.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

The church and the saints (believers) will be heavily persecuted and murdered for the sake of their faith
These are the saints who will come to the faith during the tribulation. The tribulation is just a way of waking people out of their sleep. Many new believers will come to the faith during the time of the rapture.
The Lord is my Shepherd
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

To a degree, you are correct.

There will be conversions during the tribulation, as spoken of in Rev 7. However, again there is no Biblical evidence of the pretribulation rapture.

The 2 Thess Ch. 2 verses about the removal of the "one who restraineth now" being used as evidence of the Church being removed because the Holy Spirit acts dependently on the church is absurd. If the Holy Spirit were removed from the Earth when the church was removed then there would be no power from which new believers would emerge. The Holy Spirit, if applied to this verse, is only moving out of the way from binding evil at its full potential. The church does not relate to verses 6-7 in any way.

The notion of a pretribulation wasn't even in existence until around 1830 when Margaret Macdonald "came up" with the idea. This was then adopted
and furthered by John Darby. The idea of a pretribulation rapture is the common occurrence of personal dispositions superimposed upon scripture.

Also, the idea that Christ will have two returns, or that His second coming will be split into two separate occurrences is not cannonically based. There is NO mention whatsoever of a "secret" coming of the Lord where He will only be seen in the air by the church. There is only one second coming according to scripture, and as before, anything else is personal disposition superimposed on scripture to make it say whatever someone wants it to say.

To go even further into this, look at Matt 24:4-31. Here Jesus Himself states that the time of the tribulation will be shortened for the elect, or else no one would survive. He also says his coming will be like lightning from east to west and that everyone will see it. There is no secret coming that only the church will see.
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

dbliss22

Interesting dream.

I believe what you write concerning end times has merit.
Have you read the book called the Nephillum Agenda?
It's just out this year. Very informative.
I've heard people talking about a reptilian race over the years.

Your term Raiders whispers faintly of characters in a book I started writing. These raiders were spiritual. Most interesting. I believe I refer to them as Raiders also. Now I will have to go and look it up again.
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Taps

I have not read the book, but the name alone suggests that it may be an interesting read. I have, however, read some of the Book of Enoch, which contains some interesting information about the creation of the Nephilim and the zeitgeist during that era.

It would be irrational that the numerous global sightings of UFO's, aliens, reptilians, etc. etc. are not at least partially based in truth. If the only beings YHWH mentions do not include extraterrestrials, then it is reasonable to assume the sightings are of spiritual beings. Also, because the nature of these encounters primarily evokes emotions of fear or helplessness, it can be inferred that these beings are not of the Lord of Hosts. The only thing left is deceivers and liars - fallen angels - masquerading as something else.
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

dbliss22 wrote:Taps

I have not read the book, but the name alone suggests that it may be an interesting read. I have, however, read some of the Book of Enoch, which contains some interesting information about the creation of the Nephilim and the zeitgeist during that era.

It would be irrational that the numerous global sightings of UFO's, aliens, reptilians, etc. etc. are not at least partially based in truth. If the only beings YHWH mentions do not include extraterrestrials, then it is reasonable to assume the sightings are of spiritual beings. Also, because the nature of these encounters primarily evokes emotions of fear or helplessness, it can be inferred that these beings are not of the Lord of Hosts. The only thing left is deceivers and liars - fallen angels - masquerading as something else.
The revelation written in this book is taken from NT scripture as well as the book of Enoch and Jasper. They call them Watcher angels... who left their first estate. The author says there were angels who were kicked out of heaven and then there were those who just left their first estate. They coveted the daughters of men and hence the new race.
He writes that the line has continued through to today through one of Noah's sons.
So you're right in that they are spiritual beings that YHWH speaks about.
I find that before there is a revelation of something new of what God is doing you always find the enemy coming along to release a counterfeit to draw people's focus aside. Once people figure out they've been duped, they often tend to reject the True because everything now is suspect and has to prove itself. If you look at the similarities it's hard to separate them, but it is the differences that separate us... not the similarities.
So the Sons of God are about to become manifest and it figures the enemy has his agenda and his own sons of god.
They say Goliath was a form of this. So we really have no reason to fear, which I know you well understand. The giants that they saw in the Promise Land were also Nephillum.

God said to me that David defeated Goliath with a proclamation, with Words that held great power. And what followed in the realm of the physical, with the stones, demonstrated the power of Prophetic Decree in our natural, physical world to bring down giants who oppose God. Taking off Goliath's head was physically removing his authority in our earthly domain, something that had already occurred in the spiritual realm upon David's decree. {our warfare is not against flesh and blood but against principalities,, powers, and despots in heavenly places} We don't have to fight all the minions... just the giants who are leading people astray. Once they're taken down, their 'armies' will flee.

Anyway... I haven't really done anything to interpret your dream. You seem to have a handle on it. I am confirming your path of understanding. As these 'giants' aren't completely human there is no redemption for them. The will go to a place called Tartarus. It's like Hades but reserved for these 'half-bloods'. Remember the scripture... "And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with you, Jesus, thou Son of God? have you come near to torment us before the time?"

Cheers... Taps
Last edited by Taps on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I definitely think theres something to all this as well, the aliens, UFOs, reptilians, etc. I think there is for sure somethign to your dream!!

Anyone here seen "The Invasion"? Came out in 2007 I think, Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig. I thought it was very good! And, prophetic to a degree.

Not trying to be funny but theres stuff out there that says members of our Congress and even President are "reptilians" and use the word "shape-shifting"!

I have asked God about this but gotten no answer....
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5