A Great Delusion?

Archives for 2010
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Interesting.

Was the revelation about David a personal revelation or was that stated somewhere else?

In keeping with the Word, the last days will be like the days of Noah. The days of Noah were filled with the Nephilim. They are assumedly present today, and possibly/probably interwoven into society. Some may ask, "how are they in society when they were giant beings?" Well, this is just an opinion, but the actions of the "watcher" fallen angels in Gen 6 and Enoch were basically delving into the genetic manipulation of the human race (as well as possibly animal species as well). Over the many centuries perhaps they have become very advanced in the field? A common facet of "alien" abductions is whether or not the human can discern between normal humans and mixed breeds ("alien" and human). Also there is a reoccurring theme of the harvesting of reproductive material.

I personally believe that when ufo or other "alien" phenomena is viewed from a Biblical perspective, many parts fall into place.

Also, you had mentioned the movie "Invasion," and I would strongly recommend seeing a move called "The Fourth Kind." To me, this movie directly shows the "aliens" to be what they really are, demonic forces.
Psalms 144:1
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

Yes, the David revelation was something that God shared with me.

Although they do mention Goliath in the book. Yes... genetic manipulation. They are quite advanced. Reminds me of the Illuminati in some ways.

cheers.. Taps
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Feeling the notion of UFO deception is becoming more and more of a prevalent possibility in the light of recent news and video footage...
Psalms 144:1