Oct. 1st and 3 months

Archives for 2010
HisBlood
Site Owner

Oct. 1st and 3 months

Post by HisBlood »

Last night I had a dream that our Pastor was going away Oct. 1st for three months and after that he and his wife were moving away, to do missions work.

His wife was taking care of the preaching/teaching, while he was gone. She was in the sanctuary preparing the place and there was a platform with tables scattered around on either side, of the platform. She told everyone who had come to help to let me organize the tables. She told them I knew what to do and she trusted what I did ( I remember thinking...I do? But, I went ahead and did it)

I began moving tables off the platform and angled 5 tables on either side of the platform in a pattern, sort of like domino's on their sides. They seemed to fit side by side perfectly angling to the middle where the podium was and they perfectly complimented, the podium. I then saw red silky/shiney table coverings and placed them perfectly, on these 10 tables (5 on each side coming to a point on either side of the podium). Next, I saw beautiful golden goblets with rhinestones all around the rims, 12 multi-colored stones in total. I knew it represented the communion table and that it was to be the central focus, at all times in the days to come!

Then I saw 10 candelabra's with diamonds inlaid into the framework, of the stands. There were beautiful carvings of angels wings and roses down the sides of the lampstands. The stands each had 7 pure white candles that were lit, with a brilliant orange flame (almost surreal, yet there was warmth from the flame)......the back wall behind the tables and podium was a beautiful purple and had golden tassels hanging to the sides of it. End!

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Carolyn...praying for full revelation in His time.

I was struck by the 1st october as this seems to be a date which comes up over and over as a time to depart and begin a new thing. My husband and I heard from Abba that we would be in a certain country on that date to begin a new ministry...and against some considerable odds we got to the stage of booking tickets to go to that country (mission related) and the only flights we could get for a family of 6 together on the same flights through to our destination meant that we arrived in the early hours of the 1st october. Believe it or not we had not even been trying to book tickets near that date as we saw the date indication as a general thing rather than a precise one so getting there within a month of october 1st seemed incredible enough to us in the circumstances never mind the exact day!!

The three month gap until he leaves on mission has the ring of waiting for the empowerment of the spirit to embark on God's mission...a pentecost moment...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Beautiful dream.

I feel that the definate focus between Oct and the end of the year seems to be on communion and moving closer to Christ. I feel that the red table cloths represent the shed blood of Christ. On the communion goblets, the 12 multi-colored stones are representative of the 12 tribes of Israel which were represented by 12 different multi-colored stones on the priests ephod. (rev Exodus 28:21) The number 10 is also prevalent in the dream with 10 tables and 10 candleabras. To me 10 is the number of the law ie 10 commandments and 10 plagues against egypt. However, in the dream the tables or the law are all perfectly arranged and they point to one center which is communion that paves the way to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ which is represented by the royal purple and gold. Also the candleabras or the law is the pure Word of God (white) which is the light of the world, but it is completed and made perfect (7) as the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst us which is His light (ref John 1). Again, beautiful dream so full of His symbolism.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Wow you two,

This is so awesome! I love the communion analogies and agree wholeheartedly!!

Very relevant phrases and confirmations for me Charys
depart and begin a new thing...
waiting for the empowerment of the spirit to embark on God's mission...a pentecost moment...
Acts 2 and they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew heir strength,
Praise God!!!

I love all the significance you pointed out in the numbers BJ!!
More confirmation!! I love all the symbols, too and the colors! Excellent bud!! I wonder if the 5 tables on either side also represent a double portion, of the 5 fold ministry! I see this whole thing as being relevant to the church right now, as well?

Thanks to both of you!
Love C
Be Transformed......
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Wow! What a dream.
I also felt that the timing was literal as for October. The 5 tables fitting together so well on each side reminded me of a double portion of grace, and the decorative tableware speaks to me of a preparation for a Royal visit.

jeff
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Ah, poor Charlie. When I say something stupid, she gets the blame. When she says something brilliant, I get the credit. :wink:

It struck me that you were the one preparing the tables. I wonder if, like Esther, your church family is preparing to entertain the King?

This is the scripture that is running through my head.
Isaiah 30:29 (English Standard Version)

29You shall have a song as in the night when a holy feast is kept, and gladness of heart, as when one sets out to the sound of the flute to go to the mountain of the LORD, to the Rock of Israel.
...that I might know Him...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

oops. mis-posted. wrong place. Sorry 'bout that, chief.
...that I might know Him...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Awesome dream, yes, I was thinking of the 5-fold ministry too and possibly something significant starting on Oct. 1st. It being the beginning of the Jewish calendar I am sure new things are coming!!!

Blessings,

Dance... :P
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Charys wrote:Ah, poor Charlie. When I say something stupid, she gets the blame.
...now you got me worried?! :shock: :lol:

Call it shouldering each others joys and burdens friend!

Carolyn...in addition this passage comes to mind as I read your dream...I'm seeing the word reflection as possibly being key...you arrange the tables in what seems to be a symmetrical pattern..if I read right...each side mirroring the other...so yes a reflection of, and yet still but a mere shadow of the glory and substance of faith which is found through Christ whose return you eagerly await:

From the Shadows to the Substance

6-7My counsel for you is simple and straightforward: Just go ahead with what you've been given. You received Christ Jesus, the Master; now live him. You're deeply rooted in him. You're well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you've been taught. School's out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving.
8-10Watch out for people who try to dazzle you with big words and intellectual double-talk. They want to drag you off into endless arguments that never amount to anything. They spread their ideas through the empty traditions of human beings and the empty superstitions of spirit beings. But that's not the way of Christ. Everything of God gets expressed in him, so you can see and hear him clearly. You don't need a telescope, a microscope, or a horoscope to realize the fullness of Christ, and the emptiness of the universe without him. When you come to him, that fullness comes together for you, too. His power extends over everything.

11-15Entering into this fullness is not something you figure out or achieve. It's not a matter of being circumcised or keeping a long list of laws. No, you're already in—insiders—not through some secretive initiation rite but rather through what Christ has already gone through for you, destroying the power of sin. If it's an initiation ritual you're after, you've already been through it by submitting to baptism. Going under the water was a burial of your old life; coming up out of it was a resurrection, God raising you from the dead as he did Christ. When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ's cross. He stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham authority at the Cross and marched them naked through the streets.

16-17So don't put up with anyone pressuring you in details of diet, worship services, or holy days. All those things are mere shadows cast before what was to come; the substance is Christ.

18-19Don't tolerate people who try to run your life, ordering you to bow and scrape, insisting that you join their obsession with angels and that you seek out visions. They're a lot of hot air, that's all they are. They're completely out of touch with the source of life, Christ, who puts us together in one piece, whose very breath and blood flow through us. He is the Head and we are the body. We can grow up healthy in God only as he nourishes us.

20-23So, then, if with Christ you've put all that pretentious and infantile religion behind you, why do you let yourselves be bullied by it? "Don't touch this! Don't taste that! Don't go near this!" Do you think things that are here today and gone tomorrow are worth that kind of attention? Such things sound impressive if said in a deep enough voice. They even give the illusion of being pious and humble and ascetic. But they're just another way of showing off, making yourselves look important.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Oct. 1st and 3 months

Post by charlie »

HisBlood wrote:5 tables on either side of the platform in a pattern, sort of like domino's on their sides. They seemed to fit side by side perfectly angling to the middle where the podium was and they perfectly complimented, the podium. I then saw red silky/shiney table coverings and placed them perfectly, on these 10 tables (5 on each side coming to a point on either side of the podium).
...just to go back to the pente-cost theme of my earlier post (which of course marks the substance of Christ in us, empowered for service)... I note that 5 tables (pente) reflected is 10 and 5x10=50 meaning the 50th day or pentecost...

ALl in all I'm hearing a heart felt cry for the authentic move and presence of God to prepare the people for Christ's return.

....its a great dream! We want to walk clothed in your likeness Abba...reflecting your glory...walking in the truth of your substance on earth as it is in heaven...lead us not into temptations or distractions and deliver us from evil for yours is the kingdom now and forever amen.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

What an awesome and beautiful dream Carolyn. It reeks of symbolism!

Will have to pray and meditate more about this one but I read your dream (just after you posted it) and I have to say, I still feel the same about it. Hopefully, you will receive full revelation of it because it is a dream full of meaning. :)

One of the most significant symbols of the dream to me is the “podium” with the tables being set up as if the focus are the tables lined to the PODIUM. Here are the main symbols as I see them.

[Last period] October 1st which begins the last quarter of the year – 3 mths.

[Church] Wife of Pastor filling in while the Pastor is away, 7 candles/7 Churches

[Change] in the Church, Pastor leaving for missions work.

[Missions] Work of the Church

[Forerunner] Someone filling in for someone else to take the place at the Podium.

[Change/Announcer] Podium – one will also be coming to the Podium and the tables lined to it as if to emphasize the Podium (no one took the stand there, huh?)

[Marriage Supper] Tables set up for feast and “lined up” to the Announcer/Preacher at the Podium

[Holy Spirit] 7 Glowing flames [Which Elijah, John the Baptist were instrumental figures of its coming.]

[East and West] 10 tables – 5 on each side? Or perhaps 10 "lost" tribes/sheep.

[Churches] lampstands with angels “wings” (Coming) and “roses”

[New Jerusalem] 12 jewels / 12 tribes and jewels of New Jerusalem - completion.

But comes to mind the most to me is “One” coming to the Church [Pastor’s wife – preparing the sanctuary] preparing for the Great Wedding and Supper. A new one will be coming to the Podium in preparations for the Great Marriage Supper of the Lord.

I really wonder if this is about an Elijah coming too? :) But I do not want to interject my own feelings and dream… but I do wonder!

The only things in history on October 1 that might relate in history is (according to records):

October 1, 331 BC – Alexander the Great defeats Darius III of Persia in the Battle of Gaugamela. [Daniel Chapter 8 discusses this… and I think the 4 Religious Empires that ruled over Jerusalem beginning from Alexander the Great: Macedonia (Greek-Pagan), Roman Empire (East and West - Christianity), Sassanid (Persian - Zoroastrianism) and Ottoman (Arabian - Islam)]

October 1, 1957 - In God We Trust: A law passed by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by the President on July 30, 1956, the President approved a Joint Resolution of the 84th Congress, declaring IN GOD WE TRUST the national motto of the United States. IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate. The first paper currency bearing the motto entered circulation on October 1, 1957. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) was converting to the dry intaglio printing process. During this conversion, it gradually included IN GOD WE TRUST in the back design of all classes and denominations of currency.

October 1, 2009 - The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, which acquired the judicial functions of the House of Lords, begins work.

1 Corinthians 11:23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”...

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Communion is performed in remembrance of the Lord but… we are to examine ourselves before taking Communion.

1 Corinthians 11:28: But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.

The words concerning Elijah coming is the mission of turning the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers [and perhaps symbolic for children turning to God, their Father] and warning them that if they do not, Judgment/curses will come…

Malachi 4:
1 “For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,”
Says the LORD of hosts,

“ That will leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.
3 You shall trample the wicked,
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,”
Says the LORD of hosts.

4 “Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. [Salvation and Judgment]
6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”

Additionally, I think another clue is the wife of the Pastor telling you that you "know" what to do, your indicating that you didn't know that you did is symbolic that the knowledge will come from the spirit, instead of the natural. :)

Anyway, what a beautiful dream. I hope this helps… and that my own feelings are not interjected because of hearing Elijah is coming in my dream. Hear what the Lord is telling you. I will keep praying too about your dream as well. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Wow,

There's so much to absorb here......printing all of this off! Much to meditate on, in all these responses!!

Thank you all so much, I am so blessed!!!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Dream months after this one - Tunnel Mountain

Post by HisBlood »

Sooooo last night I had this dream that is also about our Pastors.

I was observing the below as a dream, within a dream!

I dreamt that there was a division/split, in the worship team while we were away.

Next, I was walking through the basement of the church and saw Pastor's wife coming in the lower glass doors (there is glass door). She was vibrant and friendly and proceeded into the church!

Next, I heard that our Pastors were separating, their ministries. Pastor's wife would be a prophet to the nations and come home from time to time. Pastor would continue to pastor the church and do outreach into the surrounding community!

This part I felt I was in - I walked towards a snowy mountain and saw the only way to the top was a narrow, winding tunnel of ice. It was a long hard journey, but I made it and prepared to go through that tunnel, no matter what! I knew my parents-in-law were meeting me up there and I had to get up to the top, with them. I knew HE would be there, 2!

I added this dream to the other one, it is now 3 months later......
Thanks for any thoughts!

Blessings and Love,
Carolyn
Be Transformed......
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

I'll add my $.02.

You dreamed of Oct. 1 and a reference to 3 mos.

I'd say that whatever is about to unfold will do so very, very soon. This is the 1st week of January -- 3 mos from Oct 1.

Many blessings...
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

(Wow) exciting times! Agreeing with Ga Angel...also interesting to note that in your first dream the pastors wife was the one who stayed and hubs away and the second it seemed to be reversed...

The icy tunnel up the mountain seems to be a way already prepared through inhospitable terrain with the promise of meeting Him face to face...sounds good! What do the in laws represent though...the coming together/fulfilment of law under the covenant of wisdom and grace maybe??

grace and joy unspeakable
Charlie
Charlie