man using mascara?

Archives for 2010
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I wanted to share this scripture in connection with what I stated earlier. I did not realize this was actually in scripture concerning the fear of death, until today. I feel really blessed finding this.
What keeps coming to my mind is the "fear of death" instead of Fear of God, which IS dying, (to ones self).
Hebrews 2:14-15
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same;
that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Fear of death subjects a person to a lifetime of bondage.

Christ came that the world might be saved through Him.

I urge all to pray for those you know and do not know to come to this saving knowledge of Christ.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
desertrose
Silver Member

Post by desertrose »

I feel for your situation....I am sure as you pray -God will enlighten you - You have the mind of Christ...that is His promise...

Just one thought I wanted to convey - you mentioned you forgive your husband so God will forgive you....

In the old testament - that for sure was the way it was done. Even Jesus spoke to Jews under the Law...before He was crucified and resurrected and told them they should forgive to be forgiven - but after His resurrection believers came under a new covenant -we read in Ephesians 4:31-32 that we forgive because GOD HAS FORGIVEN US (past tense)....we share the forgiveness because we have already been forgiven.

Meditate on this....I think it will minister to you
Be blessed and keep sweet !